+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T When will Rotherham town centre disappear...

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    My, how like Monty you suddenly sound! :-)

I have to give it to you, you're very good. You always post items that in themselves have no obvious racial suggestion but always lead some of our more 'enthusiastic' posters on the subject to seize on them and 'express themselves' merrily. And of course you justify this above by rather moronically saying that "people do want to discuss race, religion etc" oblivious to the fact that it is the same handful only of posters that seize upon your posts and make the same obsessive posts over and over again. You and they are a small but obsessive minority, easy to see through for anyone that knows infowars etc. You are welcome to your political opinions, and I welcome some political topics that can be debated on here when new debates arise. But God man, you're so obsessive and it makes us Millers fans look like pricks. Unlike others that see you as a simple WUM, I can see your real obsession and it's as pretty as Steve Bannon's fat chops...
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

Sharky, I know you was annoyed about posters keeping this thread alive. Care to have a word?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Sharky, I know you was annoyed about posters keeping this thread alive. Care to have a word?
    I'm not annoyed. Thread can run as long as it wants for all I care. I thought you was annoyed about the thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Plus we must remember that to justify the fee they get the consultant isn't going to write a report that says " in my opinion what you have now is the best it's likely to be"

They will pad out the report with the usual buzz words and waffle you see on social media (LGBT being the latest one) and fill it with aspirations with no suggestion on how something can be delivered or paid for.

The other route is to waste money on a public consultation. Rotherham have just had one of those about household waste collections. The response was quite good but there was quite a wide rejection of some of the proposals. This made no difference though because the Council voted to still bring in the changes that the majority of people didn't want. But hey-ho they ticked that box on consultation. Money was wasted though on what was always going to be a foregone conclusion.
    Good post.

The people who sanction the grants are run on a whole to simulate trends. For example you'll not get a grant today for the same thing you did ten years ago.
    They are flowered up to fit in with he ever changing safety, enviromental and civil laws. The committees are made up of all sorts of people with extreme protected views on how an ideal world should be. Some are stuck in their ways and should be sent back 40 years but they are a mix of folk who will not pass anything through unless they see something that suits them.
    The consultations are in the whole subsidised aslo but I don't believe the councils can reclaim the VAT.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose
    coq au vin?

Frog, translations please!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Frog, translations please!
    I think it's something to do with dogging

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    I think it's something to do with dogging
    Quite right. Raving obviously thought that as no one had likened several other posters to me in the last couple of days he'd better weigh in. It's really, really obvious I am in fact IBS which is why for several years we had heated arguments about Creationism and evolution and why I accused him off being a hypocrite for his very unChristian attitude to other posters on here. I aslo called him a liar for claiming he and Kempo had shared a cab to Preston at a cost of £140. Even though these disputes took place over years at a time when no one ever suggested Monty was IBS, Kempo, Zilzal or whoever, it was all obviously a long term cunning plan to throw people off the scent so one day IBS/me could take over.

Yes. Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yes. Correct.
    Living proof that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, roly.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456