+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: looking for someone

He's an older fella.

It's one of those caravans what you can drive; an all-in-one jobby, you know?

We have something to be resolved.

I'd like us to be friends, but who knows how it will work out, eh?

A log in name would be appreciated, fellas.

Cheers!

Hereford
    Something to be resolved and who knows how it will work out sound rather ominous.

I think we will leave it up to whoever this may be to contact you, if they wish rather than try to suggest anyone as there may be a few vanners on here. Data protection and all that.
    There are other Burnley fan chat areas so why are you sure it was this one?
    What was the cryptic Pretzel one about? Very MI6.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 08-08-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Hereford
    Something to be resolved and who knows how it will work out sound rather ominous.

I think we will leave it up to whoever this may be to contact you, if they wish rather than try to suggest anyone as there may be a few vanners on here. Data protection and all that.
    There are other Burnley fan chat areas so why are you sure it was this one?
    What was the cryptic Pretzel one about? Very MI6.
    Yes O/C,...Something not right about this,..and still not told us the story.

Ah, I think he is referring to TheBoneGrinder. I think he has just been released from his latest stretch at Her Majesties Pleasure.

He is usually busy on Wednesday nights training upcoming thugs at the GBH club. Then he'll be preparing his favorite meal for himself and his mates (Shellackhead, Skullcrusher, Teflon Mick and Skinner) of Raw Meat Surprise, washed down with a gallon or so of Bulls Blood.

If I see him I'll tell him you were asking.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Ah, I think he is referring to TheBoneGrinder. I think he has just been released from his latest stretch at Her Majesties Pleasure.

He is usually busy on Wednesday nights training upcoming thugs at the GBH club. Then he'll be preparing his favorite meal for himself and his mates (Shellackhead, Skullcrusher, Teflon Mick and Skinner) of Raw Meat Surprise, washed down with a gallon or so of Bulls Blood.

If I see him I'll tell him you were asking.

I"m quite into offal ,...soooo less fat.

[QUOTE=HerefordJovenham;38973418

It's one of those caravans what you can drive; an all-in-one jobby, you know?

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that’s also described as a bedroom car, right?

I have emailed the person who you may want to contact, I'm sure they will respond if they feel the need.

Nothing personal Hereford, as its not uncommon for folk to try to reach out for "something to be resolved", but as a few above have mentioned, your posts seem very defensive and odd.

Quote Originally Posted by HerefordJovenham View Post
    Well, no thanks to you, stinkov, old chap!

Maybe some of the other regulars on here will do a friendly visitor a good turn and tell me caravan's login name.

Tell you what pal, you tell me why you want to know, and I'll think about doing you a good turn. Can't say fairer or friendlier than that can I ?

an all-in-one jobby

Now don’t use that phrase in Glasgow
    A jobby there is a number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    an all-in-one jobby

Now don’t use that phrase in Glasgow
    A jobby there is a number 2.
    O/C please don"t go there... LOL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)