+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unchanged Side

Unchanged Side

Just seen the teamsheet. Unchanged...absolutely baffling. I can tell you now what’s going to happen. Another dire performance and zero points for the blades. Wilder has lost the plot. I expect all the happy clappers to try defend this decision when we inevitably come up short again. 5 at the back and 3 defensive midfielders...and we have the gaul to claim we play attacking football!?

We'll find out soon enough...

I’d have put my house on it barring injuries. He’s not one for turning.

Wonder if Klopp will recall Woodburn ?

Absolutely dire. And he’s too stubborn to change anything until late on. 3 points chucked away again. Bottom of the league.

Have any of our lads broken a ****ing sweat yet?

Never mind wage parity, I wouldn't be paying any of the lazy ****s.

Well, not like this wasn’t coming. Anyone with half a brain cell who isn’t intent on happy clapping their way through a full season could predict this. I have been a Wilder fan and he deserves praise for these last two years. But these two opening horror show performances are one mans fault, and that’s Chris Wilder. Absolutely dreadful tactics and team selection

Maybe they've just found out that McGoldrick gets a £50 a month petrol allowance and they've all decided to down tools

What an absolute disgrace

Worst since Adkins

why have we acquired him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast