+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woodburn

Woodburn

Got to start him on Saturday against QPR. We need some youthful exuberance to give us a spark. A formation change is a most too!

One bright spark tooneet

Exactly... get him in!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    One bright spark tooneet
    There were 2 Gray,Duffy as well Woodburn in my opinion.Basic defendin was pish poor as was the performance all over the pitch until the changes were made.I'm still to be convinced by Egan,i aint blamin him for everythin far from it but i would have Stearman back on satdi and possibly move Bash into midfield but i think Stearman is a better organiser than what we've seen so far.UTCB

yeah would agree with you on that rodney old bean play duffy and woodburn in behind billy up top leon and goldie benched and go to a back 4

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38972800]There were 2 Gray,Duffy as well Woodburn in my opinion.Basic defendin was pish poor as was the performance all over the pitch until the changes were made.I'm still to be convinced by Egan,i aint blamin him for everythin far from it but i would have Stearman back on satdi and possibly move Bash into midfield but i think Stearman is a better organiser than what we've seen so far.UTCB[/QUOTE. I agree Rod. Stearman is a out and out centre half unlike Basham. I think we have to start with Duffy and put Bash in Lundstums place. I thought we did well when Duffy and Woodburn came on. Created three good chances that weren’t taken. Woodburn showed he had that bit of extra class! What an addition this lad can be!

[QUOTE=charliejoejohn2;38972814]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    There were 2 Gray,Duffy as well Woodburn in my opinion.Basic defendin was pish poor as was the performance all over the pitch until the changes were made.I'm still to be convinced by Egan,i aint blamin him for everythin far from it but i would have Stearman back on satdi and possibly move Bash into midfield but i think Stearman is a better organiser than what we've seen so far.UTCB[/QUOTE. I agree Rod. Stearman is a out and out centre half unlike Basham. I think we have to start with Duffy and put Bash in Lundstums place. I thought we did well when Duffy and Woodburn came on. Created three good chances that weren’t taken. Woodburn showed he had that bit of extra class! What an addition this lad can be!
    Us owd miners know our footy dunt we Charles? UTCB

what about me rod im from the tc era as well tha knows lol

This will never happen but would be interesting as a 4-3-3
    GK Hendo
    RB Baldock
    LB Norrington-Davis
    CB Egan
    CB JOC
    DM Bryan
    AM Evans
    AM Fleck
    FWD Woodburn
    FWD Duffy
    ST Sharp

Can’t see it of course but I do hope we see significant changes in our attackers on the weekend. UTB

thats the set up i would go with sat billy up top woodburn duffy in behind and basham evans and fleck as the 3 stearman and egan centre backs o connell or lafferty lb and maybe give freeman a game at rb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast