+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Brentford

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man of The Match v Brentford

Man of The Match v Brentford

The first MOM of the season is against Brentford but it won't be easy as I don't think that there were enough players to merit the 10 places available.

If I miss your player out then add it and I'll add them to the tally.

Mattock

Where do I vote?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Mattock

Where do I vote?
    Have another look. The main thread is up before the poll. Tbh I struggled to find 10 that deserved being in there.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The first MOM of the season is against Brentford but it won't be easy as I don't think that there were enough players to merit the 10 places available.

If I miss your player out then add it and I'll add them to the tally.
    MOM : Smith - I think that he was taken off only because of the formation change late in the game, when Vassell came on.
    Some credit to Vassell -tried hard as sub, and Vaulks for the goal (though not much else)

Joe Mattock
    Although not much to choose from.

Special mention for Ben Wiles, hopefully one for the future if club & fans stick behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Joe Mattock
    Although not much to choose from.

Special mention for Ben Wiles, hopefully one for the future if club & fans stick behind him.
    He did ok and we need to give him game time when we can but I’d imagine it’ll be hard to do that in championship

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    MOM : Smith - I think that he was taken off only because of the formation change late in the game, when Vassell came on.
    Some credit to Vassell -tried hard as sub, and Vaulks for the goal (though not much else)
    I thought Ball was doing well at holding the ball and trying to bring others into play. It did change when Ball went off and you're right regarding Vassell.

I don't think that we needed 2 wide men yesterday. I'd have been happy seing Taylor replaced instead of Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post

He did ok - he was not overawed by the scoreline by the time he came on as sub

Vyner

Got no help from midfield, particularly from Taylor, nor from that mates team line-up picked by Warne.

He must be thinking that he's made a big mistake signing up with us.

The lad kept going though, so credit to him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    He did ok - he was not overawed by the scoreline by the time he came on as sub
    It was an imposible position to be introduced into. But isn't it great to see someone else at last coming through?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast