+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shambles.....

the set ups wrong rod its not working for us anymore and boy do we need 2 new strikers in and quickly mind 2 tough games these but the team spirit we keep hearing about doesnt seem there anymore so we might as well break our rigid wage structure and pay more for quality players other players cant complain too much after these 2 performances

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Ah yes, that was a disastrous start
    I thought it said our first season back
    Doh !!!
    Funny old game football. Some were calling for Wilder’s head back then, they reckoned he was out of his depth. WRONG! This season feels a bit different though, I’m not sure what I saw tonight was all about our players ability...even though some obviously haven’t got a lot. Chris needs to sort something out methinks. The dressing room is key.

We are playing crap,the team choice is crap,i wonder what crap Wilder will come out with as to why we are crap again.

#CRAP

All Saturday comments same again for tonight wilder has his favorites and they get in before players who should be in.teams have sossed us we need to change our system now before we get more embarrassing performances

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    All Saturday comments same again for tonight wilder has his favorites and they get in before players who should be in.teams have sossed us we need to change our system now before we get more embarrassing performances
    That toneet wasn't abart gerrin sussed or sossed as you put it,it was abart our lads playin rubbish,bein 2nd to virtually every ball,not bein able to pass the ball 5yards,not defendin properly.We looked lethargic,satdi was mediocre from us toneet was a whole lot worse.Have a good night BLADESmadders i'm off for a peroni and then goin to bed a very very dispointed TRUE BLADE. UTCB

Drastic action required before the rot sets in

Lundstram, Enda and Clarke out.

Lafferty, Duff and Woody in

Consider Sharp

I know I'm being controversial, but I'd be taking a long hard look at JOC. Has he had his head turned? Don't remember hearing his name mentioned once tonight. I didn't see the game, so can't comment on his persona, but watched him Satdi and that was the impression I got. Rightly or wrongly I got the impression he didn't want to be here

Thoughts cos I could be so wrong

Some of that lot need to take their head out the clouds and start fkin dying for the club. They don't look fit (Lunny has never looked fit) Slow, predictable play, Few options. Not enough aggression. Start putting yourselves on the line for this club
    Last edited by blades58; 07-08-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Drastic action required before the rot sets in

Lundstram, Enda and Clarke out.

Lafferty, Duff and Woody in

Consider Sharp

I know I'm being controversial, but I'd be taking a long hard look at JOC. Has he had his head turned? Don't remember hearing his name mentioned once tonight. I didn't see the game, so can't comment on his persona, but watched him Satdi and that was the impression I got. Rightly or wrongly I got the impression he didn't want to be here

Thoughts cos I could be so wrong

Some of that lot need to take their head out the clouds and start fkin dying for the club. They don't look fit (Lunny has never looked fit) Slow, predictable play, Few options. Not enough aggression. Start putting yourselves on the line for this club
    You’re exactly right about JOC in my opinion. His head is not in the right place at the minute. Worrying. There seems to be a severe lack of cohesion that we’ve come to love from our side last season. I just hate the fact that we’ve still got players like Basham & Lundstram As first choice. It’s embarassing. Can’t rely on coutts coming back in to settle the midfield. It’s a joke. No £5-£7million striker signed is gonna be our downfall early doors. When will this club get it right at the crucial times. It’s boring now. QPR should be winnable. Heavy defeat there and I start to ask serious questions about what’s going on behind the scenes.

I've always loved CW's interviews but his last 3 have gone from bad to worrying to embarrassing.
    Saturday: nothing wrong with selection & deserved something from long periods of possession.... NO : selection wss crap everbody in the ground said it was before the game. Never seen as many people staring at the team sheet in yhe bookies for so long.
    We've got bids on the table & hopeful.

Monday: "we shouldn't be embarrassed at our attempt to sign Waghorn" suggests to me WE SHOULD definitely be embarrassed. Agent probably pi5sed himself when he heard the terms we were offering. Wilder made Mediocrity sounded like it was ok for the first time since he came. Still got bids out there& hopeful.

Tuesday: CW only Blade in the ground that thought team selection was ok & not to blame. "I like being in these situations" ... i mean wtf are you supposed to read into that??....No chance of permanants cos we just can't compete (wages again).
    Probably not even loans with view to a permanant. ... we had the best chances..ffs that was a pathetic statement. I'd say theirs in 1st 30seconds was the best which would have made it 4. ... interviewer then made him look a complete 2hat when countering CW's players aren't willing to concentrate & put the effort in to stoppin their man ... "are some too comfortable" just about to come back with a sarcastic answer & commentator countered with "well if they are not bothered enough like you say?" ....wilder had to backtrack & agree.

Seems like a different man to me. Very reminiscent of mourhino when he started plotting his own sack from Chelsea so that he leave the club he claimed he loved... hope not.

It was very bad today & after watchin 50 yrs has all the early signs of a relegation fight.

58 i also got the impression he wants out hence my bit about Mourinho planning his own sack

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Thing is for the 1st time under Wilder I can't see the system!! It's nothing like last season or previous. LUMPstrom on right wing ... Really??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast