+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shambles.....

Shambles.....

Absolute shambles.....we are so far behind it’s ridiculous. Hope this post comes back to bite me. Back to being good old Sheff Utd.

We've had our moment in the sun
    Mid table championship

There should be a Hollywood film made about us, we should get Jack Nicholson to play the lead role and we could call it "As good as it gets"

Well all of us who thought we'd got the defence sorted need to go back to the drawing board including chris

i will say this only once change the f*****k system !!!

its phuckin shocking that team,and even the back up is terrible. a reight eye opener the first two games. no pace skill strength gamesmanship tactics and pace again. not one player can take an oppo on . two little plus notes duffy n woodburn . other than that the rest can go to hell god damn it

I suppose the only thing you could say is that our winning season in the 1st started like this

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I suppose the only thing you could say is that our winning season in the 1st started like this

No it didn't
    We beat Brentford, unluckily lost at Boro and got well beaten at Cardiff by a better team
    We contributed well ad at times were dangerous in all three games

It's not defeat that's the problem, it's the manner of the defeat. The team has never looked as forlorn as this one since Wilder took charge

Methinks the pressure of managing this team knowing every single thing he does will be thwarted by the f@ckwits upstairs is finally taking it's toll on him, just like it does everybody that tries to manage us.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    No it didn't
    We beat Brentford, unluckily lost at Boro and got well beaten at Cardiff by a better team
    We contributed well ad at times were dangerous in all three games

It's not defeat that's the problem, it's the manner of the defeat. The team has never looked as forlorn as this one since Wilder took charge

Methinks the pressure of managing this team knowing every single thing he does will be thwarted by the f@ckwits upstairs is finally taking it's toll on him, just like it does everybody that tries to manage us.
    I think Monte means League one 100 point season.It was a shambolic 1st half and i said after the Inter friendly i wasn't overly impressed wi Egan and i've seen him 3 times nar and i'm still not impressed but the whole side were poor toneet.Woodburn and Duffy showed some nice touches but the game had long gone by the time they came on.We looked slow,lethargic and lackin fight,cos mek no mistake Boro wern't gr8 by any stretch of the imagination,very disapointin. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 07-08-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think Monte means League one 100 point season.It was a shambolic 1st half and i said after the Inter friendly i wasn't overly impressed wi Egan and i've seen him 3 times nar and i'm still not impressed but the whole side were poor toneet.Woodburn and Duffy showed some nice touches but the game had long gone by the time they came on.UTCB

Ah yes, that was a disastrous start
    I thought it said our first season back
    Doh !!!

It’s the one straw I’m grasping now. But Clarke getting another 90 minutes and Billy stuck on the bench. Come on, test can’t be reight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast