Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
Drastic action required before the rot sets in

Lundstram, Enda and Clarke out.

Lafferty, Duff and Woody in

Consider Sharp

I know I'm being controversial, but I'd be taking a long hard look at JOC. Has he had his head turned? Don't remember hearing his name mentioned once tonight. I didn't see the game, so can't comment on his persona, but watched him Satdi and that was the impression I got. Rightly or wrongly I got the impression he didn't want to be here

Thoughts cos I could be so wrong

Some of that lot need to take their head out the clouds and start fkin dying for the club. They don't look fit (Lunny has never looked fit) Slow, predictable play, Few options. Not enough aggression. Start putting yourselves on the line for this club
You’re exactly right about JOC in my opinion. His head is not in the right place at the minute. Worrying. There seems to be a severe lack of cohesion that we’ve come to love from our side last season. I just hate the fact that we’ve still got players like Basham & Lundstram As first choice. It’s embarassing. Can’t rely on coutts coming back in to settle the midfield. It’s a joke. No £5-£7million striker signed is gonna be our downfall early doors. When will this club get it right at the crucial times. It’s boring now. QPR should be winnable. Heavy defeat there and I start to ask serious questions about what’s going on behind the scenes.