+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shambles.....

Quote Originally Posted by haich1889 View Post
    Thing is for the 1st time under Wilder I can't see the system!! It's nothing like last season or previous. LUMPstrom on right wing ... Really??
    What are you on abart Right wing? We don't play wi wingers,we had a 3,wrong 3 in my view but a 3 never the less.Sounds to me like some on some forums are gerrin ready for the car park wi the Tufty out banners,dearie me.Before anyone starts i've said it's been a very poor start but i will not call for Tufty's head after 2or3 games,he's one of our own or does that only count when we're winnin? UTCB

think your spot on about joc 58 didnt look on it last saturday or last night i think this rumour that he wants to go might be true maybe hes upset were pricing him at 15m but if hes determined to go let him take say 10 or 12 mill and lets use it to get loans in and pay a bit more with salaries the other lads in the squad cant have too many complaints after the first 2 performances

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What are you on abart Right wing? We don't play wi wingers,we had a 3,wrong 3 in my view but a 3 never the less.Sounds to me like some on some forums are gerrin ready for the car park wi the Tufty out banners,dearie me.Before anyone starts i've said it's been a very poor start but i will not call for Tufty's head after 2or3 games,he's one of our own or does that only count when we're winnin? UTCB
    I'm not calling for Tufty's head but he's not untouchable. You're only as good as your last result and sentiment counts for little. He needs to make changes, and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I'm not calling for Tufty's head but he's not untouchable. You're only as good as your last result and sentiment counts for little. He needs to make changes, and fast.
    I agree we need to up our game BIG TIME,and that's everyone at the club Carpe.No one shud be untouchable but lookin on some of the forums and some of the comments regardin Tufty are just as embarrassin as the players were last neet in my view.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Absolute shambles.....we are so far behind it’s ridiculous. Hope this post comes back to bite me. Back to being good old Sheff Utd.
    Sitting on the fence again then!

i think were worrying too much about other teams strenghths its not what were about and not whats got us this far in the last 2 years yes you have to consider the opposition but lets start playing our best players and not just set up to stop our opponents its still early days and weve had 2 difficult games all is not lost plus still think we can get at least a couple of more loans over the line before the end of august

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    You’re exactly right about JOC in my opinion. His head is not in the right place at the minute. Worrying. There seems to be a severe lack of cohesion that we’ve come to love from our side last season. I just hate the fact that we’ve still got players like Basham & Lundstram As first choice. It’s embarassing. Can’t rely on coutts coming back in to settle the midfield. It’s a joke. No £5-£7million striker signed is gonna be our downfall early doors. When will this club get it right at the crucial times. It’s boring now. QPR should be winnable. Heavy defeat there and I start to ask serious questions about what’s going on behind the scenes.
    That’s what’s wrong with transfer window still being open when the seasons games have started. Players could have their minds on things other than playing. O’Connell a prime example.

"Mid table", you're being over optimistic. Feel the worse this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    We've had our moment in the sun
    Mid table championship

There should be a Hollywood film made about us, we should get Jack Nicholson to play the lead role and we could call it "As good as it gets"

For most of the 1st half JL was within 10 yds of the by line in front of where i was sat. A large amount of that time he was within 10 yds of the same line alongside the front 2. I couldn't give a flyin **** whether it's 5 2 3/ 7 2 1/ 0 0 9 or whatever spunk1n formation ... that's right wing in my books. & Lumpstrom aint no right winger

Rod the team has been found out how we play much like England did by Croatia. Managers come to watch games involving United and can see how to stop us playing.
    My concern is that we dont have a plan B to change things around

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123