+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baggies Baggies .....

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped Forest were terrific, how the hell can you say we have some tosh players? What do you have?
    You lot could only dream of having the players that we've got.
    Moron.
    You see, this is exactly what I was talking about on the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Being objective I thought Forest controlled the game enough to win it comfortably, but they didn't take their easier chances and had to rely instead on a long shot from Guedioura. West Brom were out of it for large spells and yet could have won 3-1 late on, but for the width of the woodwork.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's an indication of the season the two teams will have. Middlesbrough under Karanka were often criticised for not scoring the goals their possession warranted, and that could prove to be the drawback for Forest too. Meanwhile, West Brom got a point despite a pretty ordinary showing, and could have had more, which suggests they might be the more effective team at the business end of the pitch as the season goes on.
    Two games in.
    Can I just say that I agree - a team just out of the Premiership will finish above a team who have just spent two seasons dodging relegation to League One.

Okayyyyyyyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Two games in.
    Can I just say that I agree - a team just out of the Premiership will finish above a team who have just spent two seasons dodging relegation to League One.

Okayyyyyyyyyy.
    Don't think the fans of Sunderland would agree with that.

Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped Forest were terrific, how the hell can you say we have some tosh players? What do you have?
    Moron.
    Good morning Es***. A very good day to you Sir. How the devil are you today?
    By "tosh", I mean the likes of Colback. Never been a footballer.
    Yes, we can only dream of being in the Championship, but that's life. I get over that most seasons and enjoy supporting my team in whatever League we happen to be in.
    Why was I watching it? Well to be honest I tend to watch whatever is on. I was tempted by Middlesbrough v Blades, but thought I'd see what all the hype was about with you lot. Good call. Middlesbrough v Blades was all over by 20 minutes. This game had an even feel about it - more of a spectacle, especially towards the end.
    Do I think it's the "promotion team" that many are suggesting? No, It's a fair way short of that. There are at least 4 or 5 teams better equipped than yourselves. However in the interests of fair play/balance, I think the same probably applies to ourselves.

Moron.
    Why are you doing your Laundary on this Board Muppet.

Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped.
    I'm sure West Brom will see it the same way after playing one of the lower table teams.

you don't put the ball in the net you don't win simple as really

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    you don't put the ball in the net you don't win simple as really
    Very true Bingham and needs addressing.
    However, it was only the second game of the season. Yet despite having 60% of a new team, they dominated an ex prem side for 80 mins.
    They will get better, so I'm very optimistic. Also, the squad now has quality through out and will be added to again before the window closes. I haven't seen a bench like that in years. Bring on fresh legs sure, but fresh quality legs?

Pushing all the piss taking to one side. I would like to ask those that watched the game. Was the football served up entertaining to watch?
    I was very entertained and thought Guediora was a class above. I had him down as a squad player this season, but he's shown me right up. That's 2 x MOM in 3 days.
    Had Ronaldo done that attempt from his own half, the tv would be playing it every 5 mins.

If you play them, people will come

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Very true Bingham and needs addressing.
    However, it was only the second game of the season. Yet despite having 60% of a new team, they dominated an ex prem side for 80 mins.
    They will get better, so I'm very optimistic. Also, the squad now has quality through out and will be added to again before the window closes. I haven't seen a bench like that in years. Bring on fresh legs sure, but fresh quality legs?

Pushing all the piss taking to one side. I would like to ask those that watched the game. Was the football served up entertaining to watch?
    I was very entertained and thought Guediora was a class above. I had him down as a squad player this season, but he's shown me right up. That's 2 x MOM in 3 days.
    Had Ronaldo done that attempt from his own half, the tv would be playing it every 5 mins.

If you play them, people will come

Yes it was a good game, but WBA were pathetic. it wasn't till the final 10 mins they started to play, then then it was a different game

OMG - don't say we've fallen to the level of the dogs across the river who come here - some of you will be posting on their board at this rate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast