+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baggies Baggies .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Baggies Baggies .....

Boing Boing !

Boing Boing indeed. Had me jumping off the settee when their goal went in at the end. And again when they hit the bar twice.
    Forest have a sprinkle of decent players, but some tosh as well.

Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped Forest were terrific, how the hell can you say we have some tosh players? What do you have?
    You lot could only dream of having the players that we've got.
    Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped Forest were terrific, how the hell can you say we have some tosh players? What do you have?
    Moron.
    What time did you back from the match, and what were your player ratings ?

Moron.
    If you look on the floor near your pram wheel es***, you'll probably find the dummy you just spat out.

Moron.
    You see, this is exactly what I was talking about on the other thread.

Moron.
    Good morning Es***. A very good day to you Sir. How the devil are you today?
    By "tosh", I mean the likes of Colback. Never been a footballer.
    Yes, we can only dream of being in the Championship, but that's life. I get over that most seasons and enjoy supporting my team in whatever League we happen to be in.
    Why was I watching it? Well to be honest I tend to watch whatever is on. I was tempted by Middlesbrough v Blades, but thought I'd see what all the hype was about with you lot. Good call. Middlesbrough v Blades was all over by 20 minutes. This game had an even feel about it - more of a spectacle, especially towards the end.
    Do I think it's the "promotion team" that many are suggesting? No, It's a fair way short of that. There are at least 4 or 5 teams better equipped than yourselves. However in the interests of fair play/balance, I think the same probably applies to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Good morning Es***. A very good day to you Sir. How the devil are you today?
    By "tosh", I mean the likes of Colback. Never been a footballer.
    Yes, we can only dream of being in the Championship, but that's life. I get over that most seasons and enjoy supporting my team in whatever League we happen to be in.
    Why was I watching it? Well to be honest I tend to watch whatever is on. I was tempted by Middlesbrough v Blades, but thought I'd see what all the hype was about with you lot. Good call. Middlesbrough v Blades was all over by 20 minutes. This game had an even feel about it - more of a spectacle, especially towards the end.
    Do I think it's the "promotion team" that many are suggesting? No, It's a fair way short of that. There are at least 4 or 5 teams better equipped than yourselves. However in the interests of fair play/balance, I think the same probably applies to ourselves.
    I can find little fault with this post. You're probably right. We may be ok but there are way better teams. The Baggies for instance, will finish higher than us. A team that can defend, stay calm when behind and find energy for a grandstand finish. And Gayle didn't even start, he's a good shout for top scorer.
    Last edited by Romanis; 09-08-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Moron.
    Why are you doing your Laundary on this Board Muppet.

Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped.
    I'm sure West Brom will see it the same way after playing one of the lower table teams.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast