+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Baggies Baggies .....

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Castus was funny. He'd get a worm to bite.

Es*** is totally harmless and actually quite funny in his comments.
    There is obviously a difference in the sense of humour of Notts fans v glory hunters if you honestly think that Es*** & Cactus are "quite funny" yet I find them boring & obnoxious. not really surprising seeing that on a football front at least we have very little in common.

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterMagpie View Post
    Thanks for reminding me just why I hate (the vast majority of) F****t fans so much.

Patronising waanker.
    charming! Really I presume you're a Forest fan wannabe hence the hatred, or is it jealousy?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    You're hilarious, on every Notts pre season match thread you were on there going on about first how we played a pub team posting link after link to prove it, stating you knew the players uncles wives brothers and getting a hard on over it. Then you loved it when we played Derby and Leicester and were all over those threads desperate to rub it in and gloat although obviously you were only joking.............Then you post the above making out everyone is obsessed with Forest. You really are a complete bellend, you can't even see what you are, it's hilarious.
    Woah, in what way?
    Folks on here got it into their heads Notts had played last years team(Linby Colliery fc) and trebled in performance. I asked then proved it was a pub side after someone asked for a sauce.

Please supply the evidence where I "rubbed it in" with the Derby and Leicester games.
    I think you'll find my comments were limited to the performance of Vaughan.

I post that everyone is obsessed with Forest?
    Who exactly started the Baggies, Baggies thread?
    Who commented the scum are 1-0 down at Bristol?

For a club that "are not obsessed with NFFC", it doesn't take much for the club to get a good old mention.
    So bell end or not, please name me one thread I have started to talk about Forest on here?

You need to get out more and brush that chip off your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    charming! Really I presume you're a Forest fan wannabe hence the hatred, or is it jealousy?
    You really aren't doing yourself any favours on this thread es***. When you get accused of being a patronising w@nker, your reply is exactly that of a patronising w@nker! I've seen you on other boards where you repeatedly take the piss out of teams when they are at a low point. That's fine, as long as you can take it when it goes the other way. When you call someone on an opposing messageboard a moron just because things didn't go your way, it suggests you are one of those sad little boys who are happy to dish it out, but then go running to mummy when the boot is on the other foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You really aren't doing yourself any favours on this thread es***. When you get accused of being a patronising w@nker, your reply is exactly that of a patronising w@nker! I've seen you on other boards where you repeatedly take the piss out of teams when they are at a low point. That's fine, as long as you can take it when it goes the other way. When you call someone on an opposing messageboard a moron just because things didn't go your way, it suggests you are one of those sad little boys who are happy to dish it out, but then go running to mummy when the boot is on the other foot.
    hit a nerve did I EP?, oh I can take the abuse, please don't accuse me of running away, yeah Im extremely banter driven and have cheeky digs at teams when the chips are down for them, they're never nasty in any way.
    As for you EP you have this gift of personally putting down people, which seems to be what you get off on, what im replying to is a classic EP put down,
    I've lost count on how many threads I've read where even your own colleges turn against you, everyome knows it.
    Oh! I'll continue to pop over and have cheeky digs when ever I feel like it,
    Your turn.

hit a nerve did I EP?, oh I can take the abuse, please don't accuse me of running away, yeah Im extremely banter driven and have cheeky digs at teams when the chips are down for them, they're never nasty in any way.
    I'd say calling someone a moron is nasty rather than banter driven. Admit it, you childishly spat your dummy out last night.

I've lost count on how many threads I've read where even your own colleges turn against you, everyome knows it.
    To my knowledge, I don't have any colleges. Higher education isn't really my thing, although I do know that 'everyome' isn't a real word.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Castus was funny. He'd get a worm to bite.

Es*** is totally harmless and actually quite funny in his comments.
    I agree about Es*** he is harmless and very much like our Johnny T

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Was Cactus the guy/gal who posted on whoevers board we happened to be playing next wishing them all the best? mildly amusing imo & yet another example of how Forest fans like yourself have no interest in a club that they don't see as rivals. I must admit that my interest in your club stretches as far as hoping you lose every game (that would have a positive impact on us) but as for actually watching you No Thanks I would rather wash my hair (and I'm about bald).PS your mate Es*** is a perfect example as to why we despise the majority of your fans.
    Great post ancient 👍

I watched Forest the other night and was really impressed. Then I remembered how much money they've spent and then I wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Good morning Es***. A very good day to you Sir. How the devil are you today?
    By "tosh", I mean the likes of Colback. Never been a footballer.
    Yes, we can only dream of being in the Championship, but that's life. I get over that most seasons and enjoy supporting my team in whatever League we happen to be in.
    Why was I watching it? Well to be honest I tend to watch whatever is on. I was tempted by Middlesbrough v Blades, but thought I'd see what all the hype was about with you lot. Good call. Middlesbrough v Blades was all over by 20 minutes. This game had an even feel about it - more of a spectacle, especially towards the end.
    Do I think it's the "promotion team" that many are suggesting? No, It's a fair way short of that. There are at least 4 or 5 teams better equipped than yourselves. However in the interests of fair play/balance, I think the same probably applies to ourselves.
    I can find little fault with this post. You're probably right. We may be ok but there are way better teams. The Baggies for instance, will finish higher than us. A team that can defend, stay calm when behind and find energy for a grandstand finish. And Gayle didn't even start, he's a good shout for top scorer.
    Last edited by Romanis; 09-08-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast