+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baggies Baggies .....

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    OMG - don't say we've fallen to the level of the dogs across the river who come here - some of you will be posting on their board at this rate.
    Old pie, for a board that doesn't like NFFC being discussed on here. It never fails to amuse me, how often Forest come into the conversation and it isn't Forest supporters who start it,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Old pie, for a board that doesn't like NFFC being discussed on here. It never fails to amuse me, how often Forest come into the conversation and it isn't Forest supporters who start it,
    Tricky I have never posted on another teams board, out of interest have you?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Tricky I have never posted on another teams board, out of interest have you?
    Yes loads.
    Other forum sites as well.
    FM used to be great for it, but died the way it did.
    I used to love reading Castus' spats with the Blackpool fans. Hilarious.
    Then the Hull board got him a global, for just giving them back what they was dishing out.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    how the hell can you say we have some tosh players? What do you have?
    You lot could only dream of having the players that we've got.
    Moron.
    Thanks for reminding me just why I hate (the vast majority of) F****t fans so much.

Patronising waanker.

Yes loads.
    I used to love reading Castus' spats with the Blackpool fans. Hilarious.
    Then the Hull board got him a global, for just giving them back what they was dishing out.
    Was Cactus the guy/gal who posted on whoevers board we happened to be playing next wishing them all the best? mildly amusing imo & yet another example of how Forest fans like yourself have no interest in a club that they don't see as rivals. I must admit that my interest in your club stretches as far as hoping you lose every game (that would have a positive impact on us) but as for actually watching you No Thanks I would rather wash my hair (and I'm about bald).PS your mate Es*** is a perfect example as to why we despise the majority of your fans.
    Last edited by ancientpie; 08-08-2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Just read the Essex post

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Absolute cr*p, although it's 2 points dropped Forest were terrific, how the hell can you say we have some tosh players? What do you have?
    You lot could only dream of having the players that we've got.
    Moron.

Yes loads.
    FM "died the way it did"!!!

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Two games in.
    Two games in, and two ways to view Forest's start:

1. Pessimist - still unbeaten.
    2. Optimist - showing relegation form.

That's from our viewpoint of course. Both are factually correct, but show the lunacy of trying to judge after just two games.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Was Cactus the guy/gal who posted on whoevers board we happened to be playing next wishing them all the best? mildly amusing imo & yet another example of how Forest fans like yourself have no interest in a club that they don't see as rivals. I must admit that my interest in your club stretches as far as hoping you lose every game (that would have a positive impact on us) but as for actually watching you No Thanks I would rather wash my hair (and I'm about bald).PS your mate Es*** is a perfect example as to why we despise the majority of your fans.
    Castus was funny. He'd get a worm to bite.

Es*** is totally harmless and actually quite funny in his comments.

You're hilarious, on every Notts pre season match thread you were on there going on about first how we played a pub team posting link after link to prove it, stating you knew the players uncles wives brothers and getting a hard on over it. Then you loved it when we played Derby and Leicester and were all over those threads desperate to rub it in and gloat although obviously you were only joking.............Then you post the above making out everyone is obsessed with Forest. You really are a complete bellend, you can't even see what you are, it's hilarious.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast