+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodburn

One thing we do know, if Billy had that 1 on 1 Clarke had it’d have been a goal.

[QUOTE=charliejoejohn2;38972814]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    There were 2 Gray,Duffy as well Woodburn in my opinion.Basic defendin was pish poor as was the performance all over the pitch until the changes were made.I'm still to be convinced by Egan,i aint blamin him for everythin far from it but i would have Stearman back on satdi and possibly move Bash into midfield but i think Stearman is a better organiser than what we've seen so far.UTCB[/QUOTE. I agree Rod. Stearman is a out and out centre half unlike Basham. I think we have to start with Duffy and put Bash in Lundstums place. I thought we did well when Duffy and Woodburn came on. Created three good chances that weren’t taken. Woodburn showed he had that bit of extra class! What an addition this lad can be!
    Yeah Duffy’s my favourite player, always has been even when others like UCDM used to give him stick so it goes with saying. I agree with all that mate, how Lundstram got the nod again is unbelievable. I’d never pick him again.

Was a very tame effort wasn’t it, never looked like scoring... Billy is certainly the better finisher.
    There’s no way CW will make wholesale changes, I fully expect to see Clarke up front on Saturday... but back to the original point, we need to start Woodburn and go after QPR! Get that belief back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12