+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More lies?

See the whore at the christenings back.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    See the whore at the christenings back.
    Yes you are.

If we'd won both the games, you wouldn't have posted on the forum. We know it, you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    If we'd won both the games, you wouldn't have posted on the forum. We know it, you know it.
    What’s that got to do with owt ?

Ok I don’t come on blowing smoke up whoever’s arrs when it’s going well but you know my big gripe and when is it ever going well in the boardroom ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post

Ok I don’t come on blowing smoke up whoever’s arrs when it’s going well but you know my big gripe and when is it ever going well in the boardroom ?
    If you're a BLADE why dunt ya post when we're doin ok Chings? Ya have a very different view on "Supportin" our club than i do,and how does goin to games mean anyone blows whatever up whoevers whatever? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If you're a BLADE why dunt ya post when we're doin ok Chings? Ya have a very different view on "Supportin" our club than i do,and how does goin to games mean anyone blows whatever up whoevers whatever? UTCB
    I could say a lot about your posting style rod ... but each to their own mate.

I could say a lot about your posting style rod ... but each to their own mate.
    The thing is Chings i post whatever the results,you don't why? But you're correct in sayin each to their own mi owd. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The thing is Chings i post whatever the results,you don't why? But you're correct in sayin each to their own mi owd. UTCB
    He didn't answer your question Rod. But benefit of the doubt, a fish might have hooked him.

Whatever gets you through the day. I bet you were on medication 16/17.

McCabe's bank account where do think the money's gone! ... and where it'll stay as always.

Wednesday have plenty of money but can't spend it.
    United have plenty of money but WON'T spend it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast