+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More lies?

More lies?

No permanent signings this week 'exhausted all options!'

Also CW says no funds. Wheres the Brooks money and summer budget gone?

Absolute Bull of the highest order. That interview was embarrassing. “Waiting to see what drops” in terms of loans. A load of has beens and kids touted by clubs. Absolute shambles. What happened to progression. What happened to not touching the brooks money. We are no better off and wilder knows it. He’s becoming part of the farce. Dangerously close to pissing me off that interview. Only 2 games in as well. Wtf.

Well I wasn’t surprised. Maybe it doesn’t make me popular and I’d hate to think that people thought that I only surfaced at bad times and seemed to revel in it like some do (you know who you are), but come on guys we’ve been fed bull**** again with or without Chris’s knowledge. And is ANYBODY really surprised? We knew what was coming. Just the obligatory kick in the nuts to tie up all the loose ends.

Just when you think this club might spend money, albeit after receiving a 'big' transfer fee, it finds away to avoid it.

Like the pathetic cheapskating farce it is, always has been and always will be.

The Wilder era has well and truly peaked.

Lucky us.

We laugh at Wendy for having an embargo when we are under a permanent self imposed embargo ourselves , joke ownership once again.

yes it does make you wonder if all this about not upsetting team spirit by not bringing players in on more salaries is not quite all of chris 's doing ???

Thought there was 4 bids in yesterday , he’s either putting us of the scent of bids he’s made or it’s a fact there’s no bids ... more lies one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    Thought there was 4 bids in yesterday , he’s either putting us of the scent of bids he’s made or it’s a fact there’s no bids ... more lies one way or the other.
    Havin bids dunt mean said bids are gunna be accepted does it? How comes we only seem to hear from you when things are goin wrong Chings? You're entitled to your views but it does seem to me that when we're doin ok tha busy splodgin yet when things are poor tha finds time to slag The BLADES off,strange in my view but as i usually say each to their own.UTCB

thats a bit harsh chings i believe chris when he says weve 4 bids in doesnt mean were gonna sign 4 though does it just hedging our bets however i do think weve got to be offering a little more salary wise otherwise were back to signing league 1 and 2 players again

In 24 hours it goes from 4 bids in to no one coming in , is that how it works ... one bid and if they turn it down that’s it ?

Funny how it doesn’t work that way for out goings.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast