+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fan protests in the ground

fan protests in the ground

found this on a spuds web site

those gordies think they have things to moan about
    we are in europe fighting for the top 4 and our owners have not spent a penny on our first team
    i would have ash any day over our owners who only want to build the stand to make more money from it for american football and baseball.
    those fans up their want to have a real good look at them selves .
    i hope their protests dont over shadow our protests .
    we have no ground no new players and an owner who buys last minute dot com all the time
    i hope they wait till the next game to protest as we have more to moan about than they do .

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

we are in europe fighting for the top 4 and our owners have not spent a penny on our first team
    i would have ash any day over our owners who only want to build the stand to make more money from it for american football and baseball.
    we have no ground no new players and an owner who buys last minute dot com all the time
    i hope they wait till the next game to protest as we have more to moan about than they do .
    And why would we care about a deluded spurs fan?

I'd swap positions and owners in a heart beat. Now run along and chug some of the ashley man fat.

Is there a source for this.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Not going by the spelling. It's certainly not been copied and pasted, unless of course it's from Pboro's own site.

That is exactly what I was hinting at. I also never heard any spurs supporter moaning about their situation. Just smells of bull faeces to me
    But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. If he can give me a source

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

come on then pbody, post the link so we can all see? we all know what you are and its utterly beyond belief your still allowed on here. Post the link to this gem so we can have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    its probably a tattoo he has just scratched into Ghost's back, so he can smile everytime he's banging away

An other question that he wont answer This bloke is beyond contempt

It will go the same way as my question.He will just ignore it.We all should do the same with him.He ruins the board.So if we all just ignore what he posts,he will get the message.When he posts an answer just reply to the quote above.
    What he posts is boring anyway and full of bullsh1t.
    I am okay writing this as I am on ignore aren't I P/Boro liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    It will go the same way as my question.He will just ignore it.We all should do the same with him.He ruins the board.So if we all just ignore what he posts,he will get the message.When he posts an answer just reply to the quote above.
    What he posts is boring anyway and full of bullsh1t.
    I am okay writing this as I am on ignore aren't I P/Boro liar?
    Geordie mate, we shouldnt have to ignore him, thats why the site has mods. This lad is a troll, a wum , whatever you want to call it. Should have been dealt with many months ago. Not having a dig at the mods but come on , really FFS we all know its the truth

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)