+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fan protests in the ground

So you try to make a point by making up stories to support your opinion. Most people on here will back up their posts with facts but you back yours up with outright lies. Whatever you think is unsubstantiated,ill informed, ill conceived , illiterate and frequently illegible. Its either this or as I suspect your a true WUM.
    As for the point about only us are protesting, you can bury your head in the sand as much as you like, we have real problems brewing. Everyone can see it coming except you and these problems are all created by the disgraceful way Ashley has mismanaged the club. So right thinking supporters are asking people to protest to try and prevent our inevitable slide into oblivion

Also back up and prove where Newcastle supporters have threatened, or encouraged people to threaten sports dire staff. The only person to allege this is a proven liar with a vested interest. Mike Ashley
    Last edited by malamoto; 09-08-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    So you try to make a point by making up stories to support your opinion. Most people on here will back up their posts with facts but you back yours up with outright lies. Whatever you think is unsubstantiated,ill informed, ill conceived , illiterate and frequently illegible. Its either this or as I suspect your a true WUM.
    As for the point about only us are protesting, you can bury your head in the sand as much as you like, we have real problems brewing. Everyone can see it coming except you and these problems are all created by the disgraceful way Ashley has mismanaged the club. So right thinking supporters are asking people to protest to try and prevent our inevitable slide into oblivion

Also back up and prove where Newcastle supporters have threatened, or encouraged people to threaten sports dire staff. The only person to allege this is a proven liar with a vested interest. Mike Ashley
    people on here have said blockade his shops etc
    would that not be threatening to those going about their jobs

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post

lets see how many spuds fans protest shall we
    I don't see many teams fans protesting and trying to disturb their owners other interests

I think you over dramatize the slipping into oblivion bit
    I think you will fingd the facts prove that more teams slip into oblivion under new owners which is what a lot of people are asking for

I wish I could mis manage a club to be in the top tier of a league that is the toughest in the world

I wish I could manage a team that when we slip out of that league we get back up first time not once but twice
    lots of owners haven't or don't and slip into the oblivion you talk about

ash has made loads of mistakes
    and will make many more

but protesting for something you have no control over whilst disrupting other peoples lives to me is wrong
    and cowardly
    especially when those calling for it ,wont attend or stand out side said shops or attend said matches

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    people on here have said blockade his shops etc
    would that not be threatening to those going about their jobs
    No you just simply stand outside and try to persuade customers not to use his stores and give out reasons why. No threats needed,in fact I hope his staff have a pleasant day doing nothing in an empty store taking the pittance that he pays them for nothing.

lets see how many spuds fans protest shall we
    None because you already said you made it up

I think you over dramatize the slipping into oblivion bit
    I think you will fingd the facts prove that more teams slip into oblivion under new owners which is what a lot of people are asking for
    No clubs slip under bad owners (new or old)

I wish I could manage a team that when we slip out of that league we get back up first time not once but twice
    lots of owners haven't or don't and slip into the oblivion you talk about I wish for an owner that would avoid us being relegated to start with

ash has made loads of mistakes
    and will make many more
    Yes he will make more and constantly repeat the ones he already has

but protesting for something you have no control over whilst disrupting other peoples lives to me is wrong
    and cowardly Your opinion and your entitled to it but my opinion is opposite, sitting back and letting things go on that you feel are wrong is cowardly

i was makinga point that we aint the only ones who could have a moan ,spoken to a couple of friends who are spuds fans and they hate they way levy treats them and is only out to make money and only spends when he has to last minute dot com

here is a team with millions to spend and havent
    heres a team building a ground to turn it into an amercan theme park look at the uproar when ash just wanted to change the name

and im sure they wont be bitching come the weekend

heres a set of fans who have seen their players go to the world up come back late and tey havent brought to cover the few games they will miss

come saturday we can sit back nowing its our second season in the prem
    there are fans whos clubs havent spent
    there are clubs who have spent .wisely??

yet only our fans talk of boycotting shops threatening staff from shops associated with our owner

is that right
    So you did just make the initial opening post up?

i was makinga point that we aint the only ones who could have a moan ,spoken to a couple of friends who are spuds fans and they hate they way levy treats them and is only out to make money and only spends when he has to last minute dot com

here is a team with millions to spend and havent
    heres a team building a ground to turn it into an amercan theme park look at the uproar when ash just wanted to change the name

and im sure they wont be bitching come the weekend

heres a set of fans who have seen their players go to the world up come back late and tey havent brought to cover the few games they will miss

come saturday we can sit back nowing its our second season in the prem
    there are fans whos clubs havent spent
    there are clubs who have spent .wisely??

yet only our fans talk of boycotting shops threatening staff from shops associated with our owner

is that right

Why don't you get your shrink to stand you in front of a mirror so that you can see what you are really like.

Quote Originally Posted by gogz_86 View Post
    Spurs have a team that can still get them a European spot...without any further reinforcement

If that extract is true then that Spurs fan needs to wake up and see where they are at as compared to us....

We wouldn't even moan a breath if we were in their position...
    The "extract" is bull**** man! hes made it up, surely you can see that ffs

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    So you did just make the initial opening post up?
    yes
    did you not work that out
    gordies

I was trying to point out that we aren't the only club not to have got what us fans want

and although they are getting a new stand
    it seems to be for community America

What a ****wit you are. Now your attempting to insult "gordies". Piss off you horrible piece of ****e

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)