+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer window closes tomorrow

Transfer window closes tomorrow

Anyone hopeful of us paying for a good quality player ?

Not a chance.

I'd say we had two chances, a slim one and no chance.

are there any for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I'd say we had two chances, a slim one and no chance.
    3 hopes:

No hope
    Bob hope Cape of good F**kin hope!

Not a chance.

We’re over 25M in profit, and have a net reduced wage bill.

We’re shopping in f**king Poundland for players, but hey, we just can’t compete with the likes of Bournemouth when it comes to financial clout so let’s not try and even go for anything other than a relegation battle.

Just as well the club is incentivising the players to leave it all on the pitch by offering canny bonuses... oh... wait a second...

Hoping to sign a quality player? Wrong question to be asking....

Hoping not to selling a quality player....

Deadline day biggest story coming out of old Trafford
    Man Utd acquire maguire for 60m as Leicester raid Newcastle's Lascelles for £30m

I maybe alone in thinking we only have 1 left back & he's not gonna be fit & in form all season. Paul is a hard worker but we know his limitations.

With the warning of Lejeune's knee injury & Rafa shouting it from the root tops, you would have thought covering Dummy wouldn't be the dumbest idea!?!

PSG youngster not interested in swapping baguettes for stottie bread & being apparently priced out of Tagliafico & young Bryan apparently joining Mitrovic at Fulham even the blind man who used to sell match day programs at the Boleyn Ground can see we need to strength in that area. Unless we're keeping hold of Achraf Lazaar. YAY!

But then again, we know who we are dealing with.... Muppets.

I'm not expecting a quality player in.

I'm hoping we get the 2 that Rafa thinks he can get but not convinced there either.

Plenty of time to get some more loan deals in .. We should be sponsored by a lease company or "Loansdirect"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)