+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should Dawson stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    I want the best player we can have to play for us I totally understand what your saying Al we don't know what's going at the club Foster came out & spoke about why he left today said to many bad things had happened to the club & some think must be a miss to have a mass exedus of players , most clubs that get relegated lose one or to players not 6-7 like us for someone as crap as McClean to want to walk away it must be bad ,

All I would glean from that is that Stoke are paying more than us Johnny. McLean made it clear about his earnings being affected by relegation prior to leaving.

It's like Fred on the lathe in Wednesbury going for a quid an hour more to the factory in Oldbury.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    [/B]

All I would glean from that is that Stoke are paying more than us Johnny. McLean made it clear about his earnings being affected by relegation prior to leaving.

It's like Fred on the lathe in Wednesbury going for a quid an hour more to the factory in Oldbury.
    Money could well play a part it's the sauce of all evil .

[/B]

Totally agree! Fletcher went to Stoke as he got a pay rise and for sure so did McClean. Foster too would have got a pay rise at Watford so all the bollox of his dismay with people losing their jobs at West Brom sucks!

Money could well play a part it's the sauce of all evil .
    I'd have gone for Tobasco myself Johnny.

I'd have gone for Tobasco myself Johnny.
    Do you like a bit hot stuff Junta ?

Keep Dawson. We have all had issues with our employer at some time or other and who knows what has really happened behind the scenes? If you want to blame someone for the shambles at the Club, blame that tw@t in China.

Do you like a bit hot stuff Junta ?
    I'm not quite sure how to take that Johnny!

I hope you're not gyrating in front of the mirror whilst typing?!

I'm not quite sure how to take that Johnny!

I hope you're not gyrating in front of the mirror whilst typing?!

Spicy hot mate food hot . Haha

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally agree! Fletcher went to Stoke as he got a pay rise and for sure so did McClean. Foster too would have got a pay rise at Watford so all the bollox of his dismay with people losing their jobs at West Brom sucks!
    Foster sank even lower in my eyes today when he used the “staff losing their jobs” mantra.

They lost their jobs because you and the rest played like a bunch of c hunts Ben.......in fact,you started the debacle just before the end of the Stoke home match three games into last season.

We were just about to go top of the league by winning our third match on the trot with a 9 points out of 9 start when you decided to do the hokey kokey with that other towering colossus Hegazi that allowed Crouch to score.

THAT moment sparked our demise....I felt it the moment it happened,it was like the Grim Realer was in shadow behind me.

They were the first 2 points out of 26 you helped give away from a winning position in our stellar season.

So Ben.....whilst crying your crocodile tears why not get the numbers of each person who lost their job and make an honourable gesture of sending each one £10k along with an apology note!

You make me f King sick!

Something has happened behind the scenes. I don't think Dawson or Foster appreciated the way Gmac or Yacob were treated when they weren't offered a new contract.

I also heard from someone at the club that Dawson was earning 7-8 times less than some top earners who weren't getting in the starting XI last season. Added onto the fact his wage, along with every other player will have halved because of relegation, means he's one of our lowest earners in our starting XI.

He's being offered big cash to move and felt like he hasn't been treated right by the Albion....

To be fair we signed him for £400k and he's never let us down on the pitch. He owes us nothing really.

Like I say, I would offer him a new improved deal, make him captain and build the side around him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)