+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luke Freeman to Blackburn for £4m?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Because our egotistical custodian refuses to release his and his family's grip on the club.
    That’s not quite right, he did release 50 percent but to the poorest Saudi Prince there is, very poor judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    A lot of goodwill will be lost if that deal happens
    What goodwill Bully? Not alot of of it abart these last few days.Very disapointin if we dunt get anybody in.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    That’s not quite right, he did release 50 percent but to the poorest Saudi Prince there is, very poor judgement.
    The only reason that deal happened is because it involved him and his family remaining in at least partial charge. There's no way the self-appointed world's biggest Blade will give up his stranglehold of the club, and there's no way anyone will pile the kind of money in that will allow us to push onto the next level without gaining sole control. Simple as that.

The only reason that deal happened is because it involved him and his family remaining in at least partial charge. There's no way the self-appointed world's biggest Blade will give up his stranglehold of the club, and there's no way anyone will pile the kind of money in that will allow us to push onto the next level without gaining sole control. Simple as that.
    Have i been demoted then Carpe? Tha once told me i was the BIGGEST BLADE,what have i done to deserve demotion? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have i been demoted then Carpe? Tha once told me i was the BIGGEST BLADE,what have i done to deserve demotion? UTCB
    There are plenty of self-appointed world's biggest blades, Rod. Don't worry.

They way Wilder is speaking at the moment,there are two leagues that we are in,one that we play our football in and the other is where clubs spend money.

We are in the bottom half of both,we will never be big spenders,and the playing side its all down to mother nature.

Our club owners would never be any fu-cking good at playing Monopoly,they would think buying Old Kent Road/Whitechapel and putting hotels on them would win you the game.

yes we are chip but dont forget we had 6 years in league 1 and lets be honest if we had finished say 16th last season we would all have been satisfied i think and this is the problem weve got to this position a bit too quickly so as a club were not ready to compete financially with the bigger clubs in this league having said that we really do have to be investing a bit more if we want to attract any decent championship players which is why chris is so frustrated at this point he knows these are the sort of players that have to come in if were to challenge for the top 6 and im not altogether this thing with wages is all of chris 's doing i suspect hes being hampered by the boardroom on this and the shenanigans of the odd couple utb ftp

Because our egotistical custodian refuses to release his and his family's grip on the club.
    Thank God for that. I hope he doesn't let the Prince win this one.

Boro have made an improved bid now.

Seems he's available for the right price.

Shame we haven't got any money to spend. Maybe we should've sold one of our best players to fund a transfer budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Thank God for that. I hope he doesn't let the Prince win this one.
    Ha ha, fantastic. And someone on here got slated for suggesting that a lot of Blades were devoid of ambition and happy to stick with mediocrity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast