+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deadline day

thing is bulmer if its only loans were gonna bring in its not that important that owt happens today still 3 weeks to go one thing is for certain is that we have to bring at least 1 more striker in

True pal I said at the start of the day I'm not expecting owt to happen

I'm just bored cos there's no cricket to watch

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I am home 58 and I can hardly move today was hoping to watch the test but lucky me rain delayed start so I'm stuck watching deadline day on SSN cos it's still better than loose women
    Feet up and take it easy B

lukas nmecha another one we were rumoured to be interested in gone to preston on loan can only think that chris a striker lined up on loan still think we might land gallagher

Tough day to be a pig fan today - zero expectation of getting anybody in..........plenty of expectation of shedding a couple of players out

Same could be said of us aya problem is it's a false deadline day for me we could still sign or lose players after today on loan with a view to .....

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Tough day to be a pig fan today - zero expectation of getting anybody in..........plenty of expectation of shedding a couple of players out
    Personally i'm more concerned wi our lack of activity Monte. Cricket rained off as well. UTCB

why rod ? tufty has already said there wont be any permanents in today so no big rush weve got 3 more weeks to get a couple of loans in thats obviously the plan it wouldnt suprise me to see 3 more come in before the end of august

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    why rod ? tufty has already said there wont be any permanents in today so no big rush weve got 3 more weeks to get a couple of loans in thats obviously the plan it wouldnt suprise me to see 3 more come in before the end of august
    Cos i'd sooner have permanents in owd lad,how many loans can we have in our match squad anyway? UTCB

Da silva gone to Bristol city on loan from Chelsea he looked a decent left back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast