+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Day Deadline Deals

Transfer Day Deadline Deals

Ipswich Town sign 24 year old Accrington Stanley striker Kayden Jackson, for a undisclosed fee on a 3 year contract,
    with a option to extend it by a further 12 months.

Brentford FC have signed 19 year old Oxford United defender Canice Carroll for a undisclosed fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Ipswich Town sign 24 year old Accrington Stanley striker Kayden Jackson, for a undisclosed fee on a 3 year contract,
    with a option to extend it by a further 12 months.
    Lancashire Telegraph quoting over a million pounds, so the Millers way out in this player. ( Proberly with the add on's )

I'm pleased for Accie. They deserve a windfall and I think their Chairman has said it will be spent on building new changing rooms or something similar

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I'm pleased for Accie. They deserve a windfall and I think their Chairman has said it will be spent on building new changing rooms or something similar
    Is Stanley still owned by a fans co-operative group?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Not quite , we've taken 30% of the fee flour , that said nice bit of business for Stanley and will keep them going for a while .

Preston are delighted to confirm the signing of ManCity's , England U21 striker Lukas Nmecha on a season-long loan.

We are bloody hopeless in the transfer market or T/S puts the handcuffs on.

Looks like gonna be no signings for pigwigs, blunts, donny only us and Baarnsley left but don't owd yer breath for us!

Still no sign of Towell going to Pompey.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.

TFS Rotherham United
    @TFS_Rotherham
    ·
    1h
    #rufc are in contact with 2 clubs. Understand the most likely deal is a central midfielder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast