+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Final insult.

Final insult.

Rafa is said to be seething as the club have refused to try to sign ANY of his late targets (bearing on mind, these late targets are only because the club has refused to sign ANY of his real targets).

Apparently he has been told the players do not fit the club's transfer policy or profile.

Even though Rafa is supposed to be "in charge of all things football" and be given "every penny generated"

Even talksport presenters are starting to say we may be in trouble this season due to lack of investment in the squad.

I am almost at the point where I want Rafa to walk. I am so relieved I haven't got a ticket for this Shiite anymore.

How do you know this? Has he been quoted? It's bloody awful to watch us being humiliated again by the fat cut. I'm with you mick. Don't go but if you do, make sure you don't spend a penny on anything that will generate money for the bassstaaad

We are closed for business in man.Its the fat slugs way.Should be used to it by now.Its never going to change.
    Fat slug OUT!

I'm just using Twitter to keep up to date. Trying just to keep up with the local journos who have recently been very vocal in their support of Rafa.

It's looking as if we may be sign g Fernandez (C from Swansea, but it would seem Rafa has had to fight tooth and nail for this one.

Things are worse than last year that is for sure. Rafa is being treated exactly the same as Keegan was. 10 yrs on we still haven't progressed into being a competitive football club, but we are a sound business with a fixed debt that never grows, but never gets paid off either.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    It's looking as if we may be sign g Fernandez (C from Swansea, but it would seem Rafa has had to fight tooth and nail for this one.
    Looks like this is happening.Hearing a medical is booked.
    It's ironic though.They trust Rafa to keep us up but not to sign players.Its criminal how they are treating him.Its criminal what they are doing to our club.
    Ashley OUT!

Even talksport were at a loss as to why with so much money gained on sales in recent years Rafa wasnt allowed his players.

Everyones on to him now.

We needed a left back and another striker.Now I don't really know how good they are but Joe Bryan to Fulham for 6m done today,that Perez from Arsenal who we were supposedly after on loan last year went to West Ham today for 4m.
    Not saying they would have come here today but if we were early enough in the window for 10m we could have had them surely.
    Even if the price was a couple of million more earlier on it would have made us stronger.If Dummett gets injured again who do we have.If Rondon gets injured it's Joselu.And got forbid if anything happens to Shelvey.
    If Rafa is trusted to keep us up,ffs trust him to bring his players in.

It is truly an insult to Rafa...only Assley can so disrespectful to one of the most respectful managers in the sport...

You go onto appoint a high calibre manager to knock him down like this...

I feel sad for Rafa as he is witnessing West Ham investing into a project he would have liked for Newcastle and he chose the wrong club,,,,he would have been in Pelgrini's shoes

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)