+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer deadline day

Transfer deadline day

Despite all the words around last minute transfers is anyone expecting much activity for us today?

I still expect Jay Rod and Dawson to stay. Can’t see Livermore going out on loan but do expect Chadli to go.

As to moves in I can only hope we have some moves lined up because it is going to be a long and unsuccessful one if we don’t in my view.

Other than a cheap RB in jacks hit else in

News now saying ayling from Leeds.

I wrote on here a while back that we should look at him.

Very under rated player imo.

Should be interesting until end of Aug.

One new snow story seemed to suggest we have reached our financial limit, so we'll be looking at loans I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

One new snow story seemed to suggest we have reached our financial limit, so we'll be looking at loans I presume.
    That sums it up for me at our limit, Wolves Chinese owners spend spend spending millions looking forward to the season the club buzzing , then their's us our Chinese owner probably don't know we've started & us sitting a round listening to radio , on the nett , or watching sky hoping we can get a second rate singing over the line before 5 pm & still 4 of our first players wanting to leave ,

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Why interesting until the end of August BB? I thought the opportunity to bring new players in ends at 5 p.m. tonight. Yes we can lose players to overseas clubs after that but with the exception of Chadli can’t see that happening.

Loan window for us ends then.

So once prem teams and those abroad have named their squads there will be surplus players available like snodgrass from west sham, etc, etc.

Hopefully, we will be in good financial position with loan fees and wages payable.

Never going to happen, but you never know a team like citeh could decide to loan for Foden until xmas.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)