+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Evans

How many loan players can you play or name in the squad

from twitter:
    "By the looks of things Evans wanted to go to Wigan on a perm in January but they couldn't afford him. Now they can he wanted out, we've sanctioned it and made a decent profit."

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    How many loan players can you play or name in the squad
    5 in the matchday squad

last ones got to be a striker bulmer hasnt it think norwood and johnson could both be decent signings imo do you think we might still go for either gallagher or hogan think we could afford both on loan

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    last ones got to be a striker bulmer hasnt it think norwood and johnson could both be decent signings imo do you think we might still go for either gallagher or hogan think we could afford both on loan
    Now that Villa have some New investors, with serious money (McCabe and the Prince please take note) i don't think Bruce will let any of is squad go. Gallagher is more likely after Ings signed but i would prefer Assombolonga.

well if rumours are to believed chris is interested in assombalonga but we also know he likes gallagher but i would expect the striker signing to happen by the end of next week we need another in before the norwich game hope houghton isnt sweetning us up with norwood for another crack at joc

Quote Originally Posted by rotweissler View Post
    from twitter:
    "By the looks of things Evans wanted to go to Wigan on a perm in January but they couldn't afford him. Now they can he wanted out, we've sanctioned it and made a decent profit."
    I wonder why on earth would he want to go Wigan of all clubs? It’s not like he even comes from the area, he’s from Newport and he’d have had to drop down to League One back in January.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    We might have to pay him half a wage if hes a loan, but I would match your staggered-ness if it happened.

Intriguing though...never a dull moment at SUFC...
    We might have to pay anything between 0 and 100% if a wage, it'd depend I'm sure. Not convinced that Boro would want to do us a favour by paying anywhere near 50% if his wage.

My guess is Gallagher now ings has gone there but that's all it is a guess

well thing gallagher has been our number 1 target man preference and yeah could be a good chance we might get him now ings has gone there

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast