+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DOOR closed!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He echoes my thoughts exactly.

He is in the last year of his contract. Now is the time to show his commitment by signing a new contract or Goat may cash in in January befooar he goes fo nowt.

Just seen your pooast Animal. I think Stendel was "listened to" because we dint receive a big enough bid.
    If he is banging in goals and in demand you’ll struggle to find a suitable buyer as most clubs would hang on and not pay a fee for him, only clubs willing to stump up decent mo eye would be clubs either at bottom of Championship or trying to get out of here.

If what Gally says is true that all the players had reduced germs in their contracts with relegation, I think the board (and. Oaching team)have done well to keep all the players they have, as you would have expected some to be banging on the door demanding a move

The days of footballers being loyal to one club have long gone.

If any of our players got a decent offer of increased wages elsewhere they would have been banging on the door, as I would if in that position.

Spot on SB

I cant believe we re avin' an inquisition over things going reight for once

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I cant believe we re avin' an inquisition over things going reight for once
    I could turn it on it's eead and say--

" I am pleased to read different opinions on the transfer window. I thihk it went well but it is good to hear other views contrary to mine"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123