+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOOR closed!

DOOR closed!

that's it then, HAPPY?

Yes. I think we will get a couple in on loan

Happy for now , let's get to 11 01 ont 31st ov August weearrt loowisinsum ( as they se in China )

Me too Nozzer - all looking positive, lets hope we get at least a point tomorrow which will be a good result. A win brilliant!

Happy with that, 2 bids turned down for Bradshaw but Millwall aren’t big spenders so doubtful they’d have turned our heads

A point on Setdi would be good , still hoping fo 3 tho , if wi loyiss weer darn !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Happy with that, 2 bids turned down for Bradshaw but Millwall aren’t big spenders so doubtful they’d have turned our heads
    Would ev been a bad move goowin theer ? I can see them goowin darn ageeun , similar to us Rovrum and the Blades ( who seem to be evvin the same problems as we did , ) good luck to all the Yorkeeteeums , We as the largest county should be doing betta Iin football terms in my opinion tho ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They've have turned the previous owner with their opening bid .

Under previous owner he'd av' been off for a stick of coil n' a collyflower

Millwall's bid wo dependent on one or two of Gregory. Saville and Wallace leaving. They din't come off so no brass to increase bid for Bradshaw.

A shunt get too giddy yit. Thuz time fo Goat to sell right up to 11-00pm 31st August with "loans with a view to January signing" permissible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast