+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Wilder can shift Lundstrum as well there is a God.

If Wilder can shift Lundstrum as well there is a God.

Thank the Lord Wilder has seen what anyone with a brain has seen. Evans is crap. Thank God he's gone. Now Wilder,redeem yourself and get shot of Lundstrum as well. You screwed up in bringing them in now redeem yourself. Both gambles that failed 100%. Not bothered at this point who covers as an empty space would be as effective.
    Maybe that lad Duffy or whatever his name is might get a start?

Has he gone yet can't find confirmation was beginning to think it was only me glad to see the back of him

Yea gone mate.

When he scored his two goals in a game I think his first one could have graced any stadium (with the exception of Swillsbro of course)

Nothing on official Wigan twitter feed only stuff on dan burn leaving and nothing official from us

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Thank the Lord Wilder has seen what anyone with a brain has seen. Evans is crap. Thank God he's gone. Now Wilder,redeem yourself and get shot of Lundstrum as well. You screwed up in bringing them in now redeem yourself. Both gambles that failed 100%. Not bothered at this point who covers as an empty space would be as effective.
    Maybe that lad Duffy or whatever his name is might get a start?
    Best not bring religion into this. Evans has potential, can make a telling pass and score a goal, just not that often. Wilder takes a chance which works most of the time but not always so "Fans" and others get on his back. He doesn't have the money to spread around on what may or may not be a good signing so brings in what he can afford and takes a gamble, that's good business and I don't see it as a failure. Lundstrum is one of those players, we've had a few, who don't always perform as the fans would like but we've missed when they have gone. Give the manager some space here.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    When he scored his two goals in a game I think his first one could have graced any stadium (with the exception of Swillsbro of course)
    Both excellent goals the volley from outside the box one of the best I've seen but he gets caught in possession too often for me and is poor defensively

We still have Evans. Wigan’s fax wasn’t working!!

Evans is worse than Lundstrum, in my opinion so good news. At least they will not play together again for us which is almost as good as signing a new striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Evans is worse than Lundstrum, in my opinion so good news. At least they will not play together again for us which is almost as good as signing a new striker.
    He’s Bad, but not that BAD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast