+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My money would be on the rest...the DNA are a soft bunch!
    Aye but they have stickers on their shirts

3 points is 3 points and over the piece we probably deserved it! but we desperately need reinforcements now! And good ones at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s been bubbling away all week on twitter. Some fans saying it should be banned altogether. I suspect they’re DNAer/#all4aurora types.

My singing days are well behind me but if you get upset at a song, maybe football isn’t the game to follow.
    Sit down at the football and shut up. Football shouldn’t have any naughty songs sung. A crowd full on clap should suffice to keep the fans entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Dons aim to bring in new striker
    FT: Dundee 0-1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes tells BBC Scotland he is hopeful of bringing in a new striker next week, saying "we have been close a few times but have hit the bar when trying to close the deal."

He said: "The good thing for me is when you come down that slope and you've got 3,000 fans behind that goal they can almost suck that ball into the net for you.

"Bruce Anderson came on and brought life into the crowd and the game. We brought him on at the right time.

"Although we're disappointed we haven't worked the goalkeeper more, and it's clear where we need to improve, for me I felt with the belief in the team the goal was coming. It's a penalty kick, rightly so. On the balance of play we deserved the three points."
    The right time would have been at the start of the game instead of that f@cking donkey Cosgrove.

And I'll eat my hat if we get a striker next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye but they have stickers on their shirts
    You are not helping their case.

It’s been bubbling away all week on twitter. Some fans saying it should be banned altogether. I suspect they’re DNAer/#all4aurora types.

My singing days are well behind me but if you get upset at a song, maybe football isn’t the game to follow.
    The fans who don't like the songs are odd! I guess as we were playing dundee and not the hun then it wasn't the place to sing it today.

Although McCann is a dirty ex hun c unt so maybe it was ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The right time would have been at the start of the game instead of that f@cking donkey Cosgrove.

And I'll eat my hat if we get a striker next week.
    Why have so many deals broken down🤔 money is my guess

Bunch of f'uckin wimps

They wouldn't have been much use in a Beach End bust up

We all agree..........

I’d also add if it’s youngsters that weren’t even born when the tackle happened singing it, then surely that should be a source of pride rather than scorn?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Bunch of f'uckin wimps

They wouldn't have been much use in a Beach End bust up

We all agree..........
    Boooooooh

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast