+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Jeezuz boyz, hoorin pist up, but just back from my niece's weddin at the Coo Cathedral in Aboyne. Most emotional ceremony I've ever been at, her mither led her doon the isle with her pet dog in tow. Aa c@nt wis in tears, all I could think aboot wis "hoo are the Dandies getting on at Dens Park". Has anyone else got the Donnies welfare so deeply engraved on their soul or do I need some psychological help.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Four out of four it is
    It is

What’s your next prediction...in fact wait closer to the match once we have tooled up properly.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It is

What’s your next prediction...in fact wait closer to the match once we have tooled up properly.
    Your right, signings can make all the difference.
    I’m confident we’ll still beat St Mirren with the squad we have so Aberdeen Home win in the cup for me.

What’s your prediction?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Your right, signings can make all the difference.
    I’m confident we’ll still beat St Mirren with the squad we have so Aberdeen Home win in the cup for me.

What’s your prediction?
    Aberdeen to knock St.Mirren out. Nothing else will be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Rothie View Post
    Jeezuz boyz, hoorin pist up, but just back from my niece's weddin at the Coo Cathedral in Aboyne. Most emotional ceremony I've ever been at, her mither led her doon the isle with her pet dog in tow. Aa c@nt wis in tears, all I could think aboot wis "hoo are the Dandies getting on at Dens Park". Has anyone else got the Donnies welfare so deeply engraved on their soul or do I need some psychological help.
    Are you the twin of JackJarvis?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I'ma DNAer but would quite happily sing the Simmie song and I'm with Donsdaft...
    We all agree...
    So what does that mean?
    Must be a Dons fan who loves AFC and hates the Huns
    It means you enjoy your football the way it is meant to be and not listening to the song police trying to cause a bit hassle because they don’t like a particular song or two.
    Message for these people...If you don’t like it just don’t obviously sing it but let others enjoy their chants. It is football after all not carpet bowls or golf!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I think decent people know where to draw the line. There was a guy at Dundee station singing Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz. Is that acceptable? The Durrant incident ruined Simmys career do you think he or his family need reminded about it. And in any event crippling a very good player who was a Scottish international is nothing to celebrate
    F@ck Ian Durrant....he was a despicable hun b@stard.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The black lad McInnes signed (ex QPR)
    Josh Parker

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Oh, come come.

Just off the top of my heid I can think of Barrie Mitchell, Andy Harrow, Billy Pirie, Willie Watt and Michael Paton.
    Stevie May ffs

Lawrence Shankland

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast