+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’ve seen my success with my predictions and copying me .
    Going for 4/4 tomorrow.
    Hope you’ve not jinxed it.
    I definitely doff my cap to you predicting the 3 previous results. Fair play lad.
    What are you predicting tommorow, just out of interest and to see how long you can keep this going?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    There you go RJ, a wee bit of positivity about the Dandies, wasn't so bad was it.

This the start of you relenting and becoming more in tune with the way the club is run.
    Deep down I think we will win every match we play. My frustration bears fruit when we under achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I definitely doff my cap to you predicting the 3 previous results. Fair play lad.
    What are you predicting tommorow, just out of interest and to see how long you can keep this going?
    I’ve predicted an Aberdeen win.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’ve predicted an Aberdeen win.
    Let’s hope you make it four out of four then

Deep down I think we will win every match we play. My frustration bears fruit when we under achieve.
    Christ i despair. Mr verbal diarrhoea. Sometimes it's better just to say nothing rather than flooding this forum with the musings of a halfwit

In/Oot- Oot

Furryboots - UAE Desert

Pre - maybe a juice in my room

Post - celebrating a Dons win with a Robinsons squash

Prediction - 0-2 (Devlin and Anderson)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Christ i despair. Mr verbal diarrhoea. Sometimes it's better just to say nothing rather than flooding this forum with the musings of a halfwit
    I enjoy your angry responses. I imagine you reading the posts with tears of anger and rage streaming down your face due to the fact someone has an opinion you find very uncomfortable coping with.
    I suggest you count slowly to ten, then sit back and take a few deep breaths then go and fix your makeup that has been ruined reading through Aberdeen mad. Today is another day, so take that into consolation that you have made it through the evening.
    Here is a bit love for you

In/Oot- Oot

Furryboots - Red TV International in ma hoose in the Abu Dhabi Sandpit

Pre - puckle of vino's as currently home alone

Post - celebrating a Dons win with a few more vino's

Prediction - 0-1 Considine

I enjoy your angry responses. I imagine you reading the posts with tears of anger and rage streaming down your face due to the fact someone has an opinion you find very uncomfortable coping with.
    I suggest you count slowly to ten, then sit back and take a few deep breaths then go and fix your makeup that has been ruined reading through Aberdeen mad. Today is another day, so take that into consolation that you have made it through the evening.
    Here is a bit love for you
    Thanks Bud love you too.

In
    Presently travelling up on the train full of some would say naive enthusiasm assisted by a bottle of Skye Blonde.
    Then it's off to the Strath Bar to catch up with an old mate. Unlikely though it might seem i do have friends.Not many as you would imagine
    Then off to the Strath after the game to celebrate a 2-1 victory for the dandies

Oot

1-2

Dundee are pish ans always will be.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast