+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s not true rst,if the “west coast tubes” are the majority of away support why do they travel across the country to support the team but don’t come to Pittodrie?
    Probably due to the snobbery us "west coast tubes" have to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Solid if unspectacular today.

Better team and deserved the win but not by much so 1-0 about right.

Back 4 and Lewis solid enough. Ball did fine at RB and Devlin excellent - best player in park. Dundee pretty pants up front though to be fair.

Gleeson was ok - very Ryan Jack like but with less going forward (if you can believe that) he also bloused a couple of challenges which was not great. Jury still out.

Cosgrove was terrible, that won’t do. Afraid he just totally lacks the natural instinct needed by a striker. May was better, worked hard and a few good runs and touches but still not getting in position to score.

Young Anderson was excellent again when he came on. Quick, direct and always on the move - the type defenders hate. Have high hopes of this lad.

We absolutely, definitely need a striker though (probably 2) that knows where the goal is - it’ll be a long season otherwise.

We need a creative midfielder too - go and get Scott Allan Del. No way he’s going to Hibs now after the McGinn debacle and he could make a huge difference in the middle of the park if we can get the best out of him.

Today was the most I’ve heard the Durrant song for a long time. I was there that day and despise that wee hun c’unt with a passion but I think it’s time it was put to bed as it’s a bit cringey now. We do have some total muppets in our support that’s for sure.

That said I don’t really give a f’uck if folk want to sing it and anyone getting wound up on Twitter or the internet about it should probably find something else to do with their Saturday afternoons as footballs really not for them.

We should be able to handle St Mirren ok next week but the Hibs game will be a struggle with that team.
    Good summary, although defence on a different day would have looked less solid if Dundee had taken any of their three or four really good chances. Moussa in particular makes our starting strikers look good and that's saying something.

We really need a goalscorer and creative midfielder before next Saturday. LC is a big chance for a trophy so too important to take a risk by going with same squad

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s not true rst,if the “west coast tubes” are the majority of away support why do they travel across the country to support the team but don’t come to Pittodrie?
    The away support is better than the home support.
    Significantly so.

....this thread is ****ing hilarious.
    Can't remember so much infighting since
    Willie Miller was manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Cosgrove should never darken the first team's door again, he is the worst striker we have ever had in our 115 year history.
    Oh, come come.

Just off the top of my heid I can think of Barrie Mitchell, Andy Harrow, Billy Pirie, Willie Watt and Michael Paton.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Were you actually at the game you melt. Sorry 30 boozed up *******s Singing constantly about Durrant breaking his leg 30 years ago doesn't float my boat you feckin trumpet
    Just to clarify things...The hun chunt didnt break his leg,he did his knee in and the hun physio's that day didnt help the hun chunt either the way they took him off the park,no sympathy for the chunt from me

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Oh, come come.

Just off the top of my heid I can think of Barrie Mitchell, Andy Harrow, Billy Pirie, Willie Watt and Michael Paton.
    Can't believe you didn't include Nicky Maynard

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The away support is better than the home support.
    Significantly so.
    That’s more to do with the fact they have been drinking since they got on the bus at 7 or 8 in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Can't believe you didn't include Nicky Maynard
    I only attended every home game, and about 6 away last season, and as I recall he played so few minutes that I was unable to form a considered opinion.

Scott Michie, Bryan Prunty, Jorgen Ravn.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Probably due to the snobbery us "west coast tubes" have to put up with.
    Stop sitting in the Main stand and you will be ok,they are all like donsdaft in there

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast