+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Solid if unspectacular today.

Better team and deserved the win but not by much so 1-0 about right.

Back 4 and Lewis solid enough. Ball did fine at RB and Devlin excellent - best player in park. Dundee pretty pants up front though to be fair.

Gleeson was ok - very Ryan Jack like but with less going forward (if you can believe that) he also bloused a couple of challenges which was not great. Jury still out.

Cosgrove was terrible, that won’t do. Afraid he just totally lacks the natural instinct needed by a striker. May was better, worked hard and a few good runs and touches but still not getting in position to score.

Young Anderson was excellent again when he came on. Quick, direct and always on the move - the type defenders hate. Have high hopes of this lad.

We absolutely, definitely need a striker though (probably 2) that knows where the goal is - it’ll be a long season otherwise.

We need a creative midfielder too - go and get Scott Allan Del. No way he’s going to Hibs now after the McGinn debacle and he could make a huge difference in the middle of the park if we can get the best out of him.

Today was the most I’ve heard the Durrant song for a long time. I was there that day and despise that wee hun c’unt with a passion but I think it’s time it was put to bed as it’s a bit cringey now. We do have some total muppets in our support that’s for sure.

That said I don’t really give a f’uck if folk want to sing it and anyone getting wound up on Twitter or the internet about it should probably find something else to do with their Saturday afternoons as footballs really not for them.

We should be able to handle St Mirren ok next week but the Hibs game will be a struggle with that team.
    this is spot on lad

Thought Mcginn was too slow at times waiting for the ball to come to him and getting robbed by Dee defenders.

May was back in our box doing good defensive work, he is a striker and should stay up the park. Ten oot awf ten fir his hard work but oor manager is obviously stressing the importance of defending tae much if strikers are daein it. Minds me of Robbie Winters under A Miller defending corners. Thought May did a lot of work for hee haw reward.

Defence looks solid Ball has improved a lot too so can't fault that department. Good use of switching GMS and McGinn on the flanks every 10 mins or so. That caused Dundee bother.

Cosgrove is still new so give the lad a chance but that said Anderson looked dynamite when he came on. Certainly stepped up a gear or two with his presence. Midfield needs a bit more steel but thats been the case for years, we need a striker and a midfield enforcer.

Was perplexed when I heard the Durrant song still 3 points and a clean sheet nae a bad day oot

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Stevie May ffs
    When I’m needing the bog, I often use the phrase ‘I’m off for a Tommy Wright’

Bog. Gentleman from Ireland .. I'm offended !!! That is SO racist. Waaaaaàaahhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Bog. Gentleman from Ireland .. I'm offended !!! That is SO racist. Waaaaaàaahhhhhh.
    The other Tommy Wright

The pure shyte one we spent £100k on

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The other Tommy Wright

The pure shyte one we spent £100k on
    Well done Mason....completely forgot all about him and his hard upbringing.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Well done Mason....completely forgot all about him and his hard upbringing.
    I’m still trying to forget about the waster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Tommy Wright
    The winner

F@cking Horsesh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Are you the twin of JackJarvis?
    Seriously ??

Regardless, 3 points, player(s) coming in.....happy days!!

SF

Hemmin JJ, fa was that hurt in a fall at Dunnottar Castle? Local fella or some inabootcomer that's nae worth discussing?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Hemmin JJ, fa was that hurt in a fall at Dunnottar Castle? Local fella or some inabootcomer that's nae worth discussing?
    Or the fact AC Mill Inn have conceded 14 in 3. You trying to out do Fort William

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast