+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    gassed my coupon, other 2 winning. Ach well if we get a penalty every week we should be fine.
    I'm sorry you bet against Aberdeen winning against Dundee. what a cnut

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Booing certain songs now. The milky milky squad have far too much influence at AFC
    Were you actually at the game you melt. Sorry 30 boozed up *******s Singing constantly about Durrant breaking his leg 30 years ago doesn't float my boat you feckin trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Were you actually at the game you melt. Sorry 30 boozed up *******s Singing constantly about Durrant breaking his leg 30 years ago doesn't float my boat you feckin trumpet
    It’s not really up to you though is it?

[QUOTE=Stavros39;38977368]The fans who don't like the songs are odd! I guess as we were playing dundee and not the hun then it wasn't the place to sing it today.

Although McCann is a dirty ex hun c unt so maybe it was ok[/QUOTE
    I'm sorry mate but you are odd .
    Why would I want to sing songs about something that happened 30 years ago that ruined Neil Simpson's career. I'm sure he And his family feel great about being reminded about it you feckin Neanderthal

It’s not really up to you though is it?
    Sorry was the leg break before or after you stopped supporting the Huns?

Just back from the game. Strange support today. Singing the durrant song against dundee was just wrong ( and no it wasn't the ryan jack version).

There was almost a fight near me with some supporters taking excemption to a guy slagging off cosgrove and most of the rest the team.

The game itself only came to life when the young loon came on. We're also better with GMS on the left and McGinn on the right.

So to recap

Kilgore Trout doesn’t think Pittodrie is comfy enough for him to sit in for an hour & a half, doesn’t like fans drinking at the game, singing anti Hun songs with their mates & goes tonto at other fans that don’t share his view on what a day out at the football should be like.

Stewart Milnes LOVES ‘supporters’ like you. Precious wee souls

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are not helping their case.
    I'ma DNAer but would quite happily sing the Simmie song and I'm with Donsdaft...
    We all agree...
    So what does that mean?
    Must be a Dons fan who loves AFC and hates the Huns

So to recap

Kilgore Trout doesn’t think Pittodrie is comfy enough for him to sit in for an hour & a half, doesn’t like fans drinking at the game, singing anti Hun songs with their mates & goes tonto at other fans that don’t share his view on what a day out at the football should be like.

Stewart Milnes LOVES ‘supporters’ like you. Precious wee souls
    You have got some amount of fans on here. Or are they supporters?

Not exactly pretty today, but three points nonetheless. Just as the corner was about to be taken, I was thinking we could have had 2,000 corners and it wouldn't make any difference. Boom 1-0. Cosgrove was worse than awful today. Still, no goals conceded in the last 2 games from open play, despite having Ball and Considine back there. Devlin is ace!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast