+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Roll Call, Rant Thread, Match Thingy and Sh@t

Well I sung along with the Durrant song today. I despise the huns, both current and the defunct versions. I probably am old enough to know better (I was at the Simmie/Durrant game).
    Football is all about rivalry, without it you would be as well watch sky tv all day. If anyone was offended by a 52 year old bloke singing about a hun getting injured, I do not apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Well I sung along with the Durrant song today. I despise the huns, both current and the defunct versions. I probably am old enough to know better (I was at the Simmie/Durrant game).
    Football is all about rivalry, without it you would be as well watch sky tv all day. If anyone was offended by a 52 year old bloke singing about a hun getting injured, I do not apologise.
    It was all just a bit weird for me. It was sung more than at any rangers or sevco game in the last 10 years plus. Against Dundee? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Stop sitting in the Main stand and you will be ok,they are all like donsdaft in there
    He wouldn't last 5mins in the "west coast". He is a total "poofter" that likes looking into men's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I only attended every home game, and about 6 away last season, and as I recall he played so few minutes that I was unable to form a considered opinion.

Scott Michie, Bryan Prunty, Jorgen Ravn.
    Ok, how about Leon Mike, Dyron Daal, Fernando Pasquinelli

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He wouldn't last 5mins in the "west coast". He is a total "poofter" that likes looking into men's eyes.

By the way Heats not overrated I’m watching it just now it’s a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Ok, how about Leon Mike, Dyron Daal, Fernando Pasquinelli
    Don’t remember Daal much, but the ithers are contendahs.

Leigh Hinds. Noel Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

By the way Heats not overrated I’m watching it just now it’s a great movie.
    It's a silly film. Plot holes all over the place and random storylines thrown in for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It was all just a bit weird for me. It was sung more than at any rangers or sevco game in the last 10 years plus. Against Dundee? Why?
    Totally agree. It's an irrelevant song now about an incident that happened against a club that no longer exists. To then sing that song against Dundee is just bizarre, but as I've said, we do have some muppets in our away support who also like to wind up their own fans. A bit like this board really.😳

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Don’t remember Daal much, but the ithers are contendahs.

Leigh Hinds. Noel Ward.
    I'll see your Leigh Hinds and Noel Ward and raise you Daniel Uchechi and Alex Notman

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The away support is better than the home support.
    Significantly so.
    I was more talking numbers (relatively) rather than noise, but both are better.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast