+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Boris Johnson and the Freedom of Speech

[QUOTE=i961pie;38981897]
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post

2) Lots of ‘research’ or investigation has gone on into Rotherham and Rochdale. Most of the perpetrators were ‘Muslim’ and of Pakistani, origin and most of the victims were the children of poor and very inadequate white parents. I claim no sort of expertise as far as the Quran is concerned but I’d be amazed if it ever advocates the ***ual abuse of children. Where and how are such actions ‘mandated’ as you suggest?

Funny that because all the news reports I heard described the culprits as Asian and not Pakistani. Why don't they say when a Brit commits a crime he is European?
    Oh come on, Pie, you must surely realise that Brits don't commit crimes, its just those naughty immigrant chappies and asylum seekrs

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    On the other hand, if the figure is - as you say - 40%, that clearly means that 60% of Muslims don’t subscribe to the views you describe. So, by your own argument, a significant majority of those who refer to themselves as Muslim don’t actually want Sharia law or the outlawing of homo***uality. Maybe we should build on that...educate both the Muslim extremists along with the Mail, Sun and Express readers rather than alienating them and deepening the divide as the likes of you and Yaxley Lennon seem to wish to do.
    Lets round that down a bit for the sake of simplification. Lets say 34.73 percent of Muslims want homo***uality made illegal. That clearly means that 65.27% of Muslims don’t subscribe to the views Tricky describes - or have not expressed a view. So, by your own argument, a significant majority of those who refer to themselves as the electorate don’t actually want to stay in the EU. Maybe we should build on that

.... oh hang on, my phraseology has gone all wonky here. you cant have it both ways round!!

And this ‘breathtaking’ figure comes from where? The Tommy Robinson little book of make believe?
    We try to provide evidence for our figures on here Gunteryy. Personally I find the suggestion that 70% of UK Muslims would not report an intended terror attack as offensive as it is unbelievable.
    Terror attacks are largely indiscriminate, Muslims die and get injured too you know, so do please explain...where did you get this 70% figure from and how do you know ‘this is what we’re up against’?
    So, AnagRam

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh ffs Tricky...give it a rest. The Gatestone Institute is a right wing anti Muslim think tank...what do you expect it to say?
    Probably where GUNTERYY got his ridiculous stat from too.

Shhhhhhhhhhh noone mention Huddersfield

31 charged, many named, some cannot be. By my reckoning every one named sounds Moslem, with one possible exception. Mostly in 30s, and generally charged with rape and trafficking of under aged girls.

Plus ca change, la meme chose

Oh ffs Tricky...give it a rest. The Gatestone Institute is a right wing anti Muslim think tank...what do you expect it to say?
    Probably where GUNTERYY got his ridiculous stat from too.
    So any stats we disapprove of can easily be refuted by discrediting their source?

This is what we're up against

By the way, you're getting too hung up on Tommy Robinson. Isn't that 37 names you've called him so far? Forget the man as he's clouding your take on Islamic scripture.
    Last edited by GUNTERYY36; 15-08-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhh noone mention Huddersfield

31 charged, many named, some cannot be. By my reckoning every one named sounds Moslem, with one possible exception. Mostly in 30s, and generally charged with rape and trafficking of under aged girls.

Plus ca change, la meme chose
    Quite right Parky, and very pleased I am to see such ‘people’ brought to justice. They do indeed all have Muslim names and all the offences date back between six and thir**** years...which is kind of what I’ve been saying. No excuses, this should never have been covered up and should have been dealt with years ago but things have changed.

Gunteryy...one cannot help but discredit Tricky’s source...it’s a very right wing organisation which aims to discredit Muslims...it has no credibility at all in this context.
    As for ‘discrediting’ your source, you’ve still to name it...anyone can make up a figure...and while we’re at it, who’s this ‘we’ as in ‘this is what we’re up against’? Sounds distinctly sinister to me. Maybe you’re referring to you and Tricky...you and Robinson perhaps...maybe you’re part of some organisation.
    Either way, the source of your statistic would be helpful while an inability/refusal to reveal it might lead people to believe it might just be made up.

And this ‘breathtaking’ figure comes from where? The Tommy Robinson little book of make believe?
    Probably. Like as not also the source of his claim of having his cell "directly opposite the prison mosque"........... only problem being that the prison doesn't have a mosque. Hung by your own petard Yaxley-Lennon.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Probably. Like as not also the source of his claim of having his cell "directly opposite the prison mosque"........... only problem being that the prison doesn't have a mosque. Hung by your own petard Yaxley-Lennon.
    Oh yeah, that’s just reminded me...another of Gunteryy’s claims that I asked him to substantiate...that Yaxley-Lennon-Robinson had been ‘tortured’ in prison.
    Anything to add on that one Gunteryy?
    All I could find was that he claimed ‘mental torture’ because he didn't have his own TV, didn’t trust the food and thought there were too many Muslims locked up alongside him...poor love!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)