+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hammill back in South Yorkshire today

Hammill back in South Yorkshire today

For a medical at the keepmoat

Can't understand why we let him go in first place would do a great job in league one!! And with hedgers injured.... I know where wanting younger players with sell on value but a older head in there when the game gets tougher wouldn't hurt..

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Can't understand why we let him go in first place would do a great job in league one!! And with hedgers injured.... I know where wanting younger players with sell on value but a older head in there when the game gets tougher wouldn't hurt..

Couldn't agree more red

can only think he may at times have a bit of an attitude problem within the club which has contributed to make the decision not to keep him, only a guess, I for one would have liked to see him in a Barnsley shirt at least for another season

Quote Originally Posted by DodworthRed View Post
    For a medical at the keepmoat
    No truth in that according to McCann

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    No truth in that according to McCann
    He will head for a “Dry” state in the Middle East I think...... payday’s a big one then, and a less tempted environment for him.
    I wish him well, but it’s time to move on

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    He will head for a “Dry” state in the Middle East I think...... payday’s a big one then, and a less tempted environment for him.
    I wish him well, but it’s time to move on
    ere ere

I still think he’ll be looking for a club around here , his wife doesn’t want to leave . He’ll be dropping his wage demands faster than a .......

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    can only think he may at times have a bit of an attitude problem within the club which has contributed to make the decision not to keep him, only a guess, I for one would have liked to see him in a Barnsley shirt at least for another season
    There’s still a chance if he accepts what’s on the table!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast