+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Qos

You actually want us to get beat for the sake of getting rid of Csaba? Wouldn't you rather we went on a great winning run of results?

Now now ttt, you are better than that to ignore the wording of a post

Hypothetically if I knew for sure a defeat today would end Csabas reign, if that was a guaranteed chain of events then yes I'd take it for the betterment of the club, fans and players going forward etc as quicker we take the steps to recovery the better, rehabilitation won't happen under Csaba

Would love us to go on a run of wins and look like challengers, however I know that isn't realistic, the reasons are obvious, Csaba is a clueless overall when it comes to tactics, selections, subs, game management and motivation, the players clearly don't all believe in him or trust him, the fans certainly don't

I'm well aware you said if it was guaranteed but your know it isn't. As things stand, to get what you want, we'll need to start losing every match. Is that really what you want?

Can't figure out team line-up announced for game today, 5-5 after 90 minutes maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Can't figure out team line-up announced for game today, 5-5 after 90 minutes maybe?
    Scratches head and goes.....

Rakovan,
    Frans, Robson, Watson
    Aird, Rabitsch, Barton, Stanton, Loemba
    Clark, Safranko.

Cant see any other way that team could line up, but then this is Shabba we are talking about!

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?v=9...id%3DEuropeTFC

Well let us hope.......................

It could be we line-up with Barton at the back as sweeper with Robson left-wing back? Where does Loemba play then? Aird not really recognised for his defensive responsibilities.
    Last edited by Arabs4ever; 11-08-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Scratches head and goes.....

Rakovan,
    Frans, Robson, Watson
    Aird, Rabitsch, Barton, Stanton, Loemba
    Clark, Safranko.

Cant see any other way that team could line up, but then this is Shabba we are talking about!
    On the official Twitter as

Rakovan
    Frans, Watson, Barton
    Aird, Stanton, Rabitsch, Loemba, Robson
    Clark, Safranko

Can honestly say I did not expect that.

Great finish from Stanton

Yesssssss no2

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Yesssssss no2
    Any chance of more commentary as Arabzone is pish today! Serves me right for not going and renewing my zone subs!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)