+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qos

Qos

Well in the context of the season it’s a massive match coming up.

If we lose we’ll fall further behind the main contenders for the title

I’ve never rated QOS since we have been down. I think we are more than capable of picking up points there

I’ll predict 1-1 as expect us to concede but think we can get the draw at least

Qot exemplify why you shouldn't be arrogant towards a lesser teams capability, at the end of the day it's 11 men Vs 11 men and they proved themselves twice against us last season. A win here is very important for us obviously.

Second game in and we are at the 'must win' stage already. I think there will be a few goals and hope we get one more than them.

I'd be very surprised if we win. I'd acctually be surprised if we get a draw.

I felt before the start of the season that the first 3 matches would show exactly where we are at as to winning the title.

Pars and thistle at home and QOS away. A team looking to win league -like St Mirren last year - would be winning all those matches.

Matches against contenders at home and weaker / mid table teams away we should be looking to win.

Will see if we can turn a corner tomorrow

We beat St Mirren at Tannadice early last season.

I'm not going to change habit of a lifetime. Will remain optimistic about tomorrow although QoS will make it difficult. I believe we will win and I still believe we are title challengers

Hopefully a good performance comes with a win tomorrow as the players will be hurting after last week and will have a point to prove.

Win lose or draw all I want to see is a good performance,some fight and a whole lot of passion. Something to show that there is something within the team that can fight for promotion and get the fans back on side.

Prediction: 3-1 Dobbie x3 Stanton

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We beat St Mirren at Tannadice early last season.

Wouldn't say November was early season, it was under Ellis, we lost 3-0 to them in August last season

On the back of last Saturday I fully expect Queens to put 3 past us with Shabby blaming it on the pitch being the wrong type of plastic and our players being tired after the long bus drive from within 25 miles of Dundee. I really have no expectations from tomorrow. Maybe if we play with 2 wingers (Aird and Loemba), have Stanton and Barton in centre mid, play Watson instead of Edge and Clark and Keatings up front we might be less crap than last week.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)