+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clucas by the weekend?

Clucas by the weekend?

Thought it merited a new thread
    The Sun reports Sean Dyche has returned with an £8 million offer for Clucas that Swansea have found acceptable, and hopes to conclude the transfer by this weekend.

Swansea's pursuit of Ryan Woods is cited as one reason behind Burnley's alleged breakthrough.

We bid £12m earlier, but they must need the money now! He is recovering from knee surgery so it may be a while before he plays.

Hope we go back with an acceptable lower offer for Jay! Lol

Of course now everyone knows we will see a counterbid from three other clubs!

I don't understand this at all OC.

We bid £12M which was rejected....he has a knee operation and now they seem happy to accept £8M ?

I suggest we give him the most intense fitness test ever.

Not quite that bad 59
    He had the op months ago April May time well before we bid £12m in July
    He’s due back Aug 18 says
    https://www.online-betting.me.uk/eng...uspensions.php

Should be up and running soon.
    We bid £5m then £10m for him last summer but Swanseas £15m was chosen. They must have come knocking to us this time.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 02-08-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Baldwin really does need to put me in charge of this shambles. If I cannot do better than this lot, I promise to return my salary by Christmas!

Oh dear not again

It is understood personal terms with the 27-year-old are yet to be agreed and could prove to be a stumbling block.

The club have held an interest in Clucas for most of the summer and after discussions with the Swans an £8million fee has been agreed.

Mawson deal not done yet either.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16394320.burnleys-clucas-bid-accepted-but-personal-terms-could-be-an-issue/?ref=mac
    Last edited by oldcolner; 02-08-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Baldwin really does need to put me in charge of this shambles. If I cannot do better than this lot, I promise to return my salary by Christmas!
    You stay in your job as Taxi Driver, you just have to sit on your arse doing nothing, While at BFC the so called "Professionals" sit on their arse and phuck everything up.

Apparently he’s on £50k a week - here we go again. Newcastle being told to take him by some twit on HITC.

If he is on 50k its not going to happen unless he takes a big hit on salary we will be offering nowhere near 50k.

We could offer him a Sky package just to get it over the line.....

So just give him £2 million Sweetner when he signs and have him at 35k like rest of top earners etc , price has dropped 4 million from our so called original offer anyway so the 4 million we saved spend 2 of it giving him it up front then everyones happy and no one gets upset in the dressing room.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)