+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: “Only Adding Quality That Improves Us”

“Only Adding Quality That Improves Us”

Is McGoldrick better than sharp?
    Is Woodburn better than Brooks?
    Is Henderson better than Moore?
    Is Egan better than Stearman?
    Is Bryan better than Stevens?

Just last week Wilder hailed a terrific transfer window. Am I missing something?
    Is our team any better than this time last year?

Listen, we tried but...... wages.

do you think we might be back in for gallagher on loan herbie if he doesnt get sold today ? surely we could afford 50 per cent of his salary

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticBlade View Post
    Is McGoldrick better than sharp?
    Is Woodburn better than Brooks?
    Is Henderson better than Moore?
    Is Egan better than Stearman?
    Is Bryan better than Stevens?

Just last week Wilder hailed a terrific transfer window. Am I missing something?
    Is our team any better than this time last year?
    In sequence.

Not really, but they offer something different
    Yes
    Possibly
    Yes
    Well, according to the know-alls, Stevens should be at Skegness giving rides to children, so yes.

Whats the other word Wilder uses when doing transfer business,the word means the player has future value.huh ive forgot,do you know ?

Beacuse of all the transfer dealings he has done i only see a two/three that would bring in a decent wedge of £.

Loans dont count,and players already here dont count,before he came.

We are told in Chris we trust as a Blade wil always but why persist in going for midfielders then not giving them a proper chance apart from his 2 favorites he should have kept and played holmes and lenard until coutts fully fit the blend the midfield from then

Quote Originally Posted by fatherknowsbest View Post
    in sequence.

Not really, but they offer something different
    yes
    possibly
    yes
    well, according to the know-alls, stevens should be at skegness giving rides to children, so yes.
    looool! that made me laugh

Actually, now I think about it.

McGoldrick doesn't replace Billy, He replaces Hanson and Lavery. See how that works..? We've moved out players who were just 'back-ups' and replaced them with a deeper squad of first team standard players. No-one is pretending this is perfect, but we are stronger as a squad. We sure need to show it on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Actually, now I think about it.

McGoldrick doesn't replace Billy, He replaces Hanson and Lavery. See how that works..? We've moved out players who were just 'back-ups' and replaced them with a deeper squad of first team standard players. No-one is pretending this is perfect, but we are stronger as a squad. We sure need to show it on the pitch.
    Whichever way you dress it up, moving two players out and replacing with one player does not give us a deeper squad.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Whats the other word Wilder uses when doing transfer business,the word means the player has future value.huh ive forgot,do you know ?

Beacuse of all the transfer dealings he has done i only see a two/three that would bring in a decent wedge of £.

Loans dont count,and players already here dont count,before he came.
    Yes let's get shut of our Chris and bring back Davy boy or Madkins Agnes eh? I mean our Chris has done a dreadful job at BDBL hasn't he? D'ya not think we'll mek a quid or two when JOC and FLECKY move on? UTCB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast