+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The clock is ticking..

The clock is ticking..

I'm sitting on the plane about to head for the States so just about to switch off phone. When it gets turned back on I expect to see that this clown has got his jotters. If not,why not?

Yes I went to bed and hopefully woke up this morning readying that the clown has gone but not yet I just don't understand the board why they not sacking him he is clueless and all the fans singing Laszlo lazlo get to fucckkkkkk everybody knows he is a Muppet apart from board if he stays the crowd will be under 1000 next game and I am a season ticket holder but I am not going back until he is away to fucccckkkk

And he was playing aird at right back yesterday that just shows he is a clown and I still can't believe this guy Frank.saying give him 1 more game his time is up we won't make the play offs if we keep this clown

United should now just consider my season ticket as a donation , it’s clear that they are going to give us nothing in return .....I on the other hand can think of a hundred other things to do on match days than watch that useless %@#& destroy our club further, painful to watch, not doing it any more

Yes and I bet I can't even give my season ticket away for free as nobody woukd take it and they woukd probably say I would have to.give them money and my ticket for them to go in and Watch that ****ttteeee it utter depressing that clown lazlo is destroying our club he to ****kkkkkk now lazlo

If anybody is a betting man then if u want to make money bet on whoever playing us as that is a very as we are useless and we will get hammered all the time under this clown and I had county on yesterday as I knew they woukd beat us even though I go to every game hoping I lose my bet as I woukd want us to win but lazlo is clueless and we are so bad that everybody I know has been the same back whoever playing us until lazlo is away to fuuuccckkkk

....has someone not allegedly got into trouble already doing that maybe ?

The fact he hasn't been sacked yet is very puzzling

There is zero division in the fanbase on this, its pretty much unanimous unlike with previous sackings

Thompson was never that slow in sacking once discontent and a split in the support was obvious, in this case there is no split where its 50/50 for and against, yet Martin is doing what? Would love to hear his reasoning...

4446 is a massive warning and statement to the board. Get rid will cost, keep will cost more. FFS guys on free booze in the hospitality walked oot.
    The board must act now and get everyone back on the same hymn sheet.
    Even at 5-1 doon they get a corner and everyone is pulled back. WTF wiz that about.
    We do have good players, but we need a manager to turn them into a team. He canna do it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)