Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New Goalscorer for Tomorrow?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,919

    New Goalscorer for Tomorrow?

    According to the Scottish Scum we have agreed a fee for Big Sam,and discussing personal terms.An attacking Midfielder who can play as a striker too and is 6ft 2.

    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-town-striker/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,022
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    According to the Scottish Scum we have agreed a fee for Big Sam,and discussing personal terms.An attacking Midfielder who can play as a striker too and is 6ft 2.

    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-town-striker/
    Roughly a goal every 3 but at a much lower level.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,156
    Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    According to the Scottish Scum we have agreed a fee for Big Sam,and discussing personal terms.An attacking Midfielder who can play as a striker too and is 6ft 2.

    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-town-striker/
    We just let a so called goalscoring midfielder go
    Its a phuckin goalscoring striker we need
    Cmon McCann get the finger out ffs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Roughly a goal every 3 but at a much lower level.
    Hemmings and Stewart didn’t get 3 in 1 at that level

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Hemmings and Stewart didn’t get 3 in 1 at that level
    What were their records at that level?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •