+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One/two in by Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Yeah, let's shut the forum down until the end of the season and then we can just chat about the things that have gone well. Sounds like a plan.
    Are you bein a tad sarcastic theer Carpe mi owd? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Are you bein a tad sarcastic theer Carpe mi owd? UTCB
    Me, never

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Yeah, let's shut the forum down until the end of the season and then we can just chat about the things that have gone well. Sounds like a plan.
    You have a short memory Carpe, just about everyone posting including me have done nothing but slate the club for the past few days. There is nothing wrong with trying to grab onto a bit of hope. It is going to be a very long season if we all just concentrate on the negatives. That is not to say i am a clapper or by any means happy but if i one day slag the board or question CW's tactics it would be wrong not to give a bit of praise if something positive happens. As you say seeing is believing.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    As with everything that has gone before, I’ll pass judgement when it’s happens IF it happens B58. I think I used up all my excited anticipation on Waghorn and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    You have a short memory Carpe, just about everyone posting including me have done nothing but slate the club for the past few days. There is nothing wrong with trying to grab onto a bit of hope. It is going to be a very long season if we all just concentrate on the negatives. That is not to say i am a clapper or by any means happy but if i one day slag the board or question CW's tactics it would be wrong not to give a bit of praise if something positive happens. As you say seeing is believing.
    I think that we’re all scratching around for positives BFL, although I’m not sure having 4 or 5 loan players in the team will be one of them unless the new lot are loan to buy mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    As with everything that has gone before, I’ll pass judgement when it’s happens IF it happens B58. I think I used up all my excited anticipation on Waghorn and Co.
    Were ya really that excited by the Waghorn speculation then Gray? I'm not sayin i dint want him at BDBL but it most certainly wasn't a James Beattie or a FLYNNALDO moment for me i must say.I agree i'll comment when they've signed or otherwise but Tufty does sound confident in the interview wi the Hogmeister Staton.UTCB

Be a reyt LOL if James Wilson gets unveiled.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Were ya really that excited by the Waghorn speculation then Gray? I'm not sayin i dint want him at BDBL but it most certainly wasn't a James Beattie or a FLYNNALDO moment for me i must say.I agree i'll comment when they've signed or otherwise but Tufty does sound confident in the interview wi the Hogmeister Staton.UTCB
    Not particularly with Waghorn alone Rod, just that we were linked with a few decent quality Championship players who could improve us and that we were supposedly going to buy them. I’m not a big fan of too many loan players but I’m sure Chris will make it work somehow mate. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Be a reyt LOL if James Wilson gets unveiled.
    Ya tinker!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast