+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: One/two in by Monday

if it is norwood and johnson we should be able to buy them in january the striker loan might be more difficult especially if its assombalonga dont think the other 2 would go over the 5m mark in total

What a great interview very positive put everyone in the picture and gave reasonings for questions bein asked,I didn't take it when he said moving Evans out to bring some in was to do with money just positions in the squad we had enough midfielders he's moved one out so he can replace with better that's how I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    What a great interview very positive put everyone in the picture and gave reasonings for questions bein asked,I didn't take it when he said moving Evans out to bring some in was to do with money just positions in the squad we had enough midfielders he's moved one out so he can replace with better that's how I saw it
    That's the way i saw it when Tufty spoke abart movin Evans out as well Bully,but some of our fans just wanna see the bleak side of things at BDBL mi thinks.I'm backin Tufty 100% but i'll wait until the players we're after have signed before i say yay or nay.UTCB

i think he saw that we had 3 players more or less competing for the sitting role in midfield and when evans agent made the call chris cashed in on it i reckon we will have got a million for him norwood is more an attacking midfielder and thats what we needed really hope we get him plus assombalonga would be a great signing imo think he would score plenty in our set up but that ones a long shot i suppose utb ftp

Lets hope we get the players mentioned in but as Blades we know what usually happens
    The club the player is at gets an injury so they decide to keep the player
    I hope not cos we need a boost
    UTB for today at QPR

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Norwood's one of the loans and no way will he cost 5 or 6 million. So I don't believe that at all.

Norwood and Johnson on loan with a view to permanents seems likely, and neither would cost over £1.5m.

Then there's the loan striker, and it hasn't been suggested that he'll be a possible permanent.
    Herb im winding the man or woman up pal. lol

just winding chingo up pal sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    DEM BLADES winnin will have wound owd Chings up enuff Twirls. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    So the Brooks money is still gone then twirls ?

Not wound up rod , delighted with the win and have no gripes with the manager and players ... you know who my bad feeling is towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    So the Brooks money is still gone then twirls ?

Not wound up rod , delighted with the win and have no gripes with the manager and players ... you know who my bad feeling is towards.
    It would seem i'm quite good at fishin then Chings eh? The peroni's flowin,enjoy your weekend mi owd pal.UTCB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast