+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving in Dundee on a Friday afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Thank you for your suggestion. I have a friend on Islay who has a dash cam and he has said that if he handed his footage over to the local police they could take half the cars owned by local residents off the Islay roads.
    He even has footage of a local lorry driver speaking on his mobile phone whilst driving his lorry with only one hand on the wheel.
    Goodness knows what would happen if this lorry driver had to serve to avoid a sheep on an Islay road whilst driving with only one hand on the wheel whilst speaking on his mobile phone.
    Sheep should be in fields unless they have a road fund license.

If they don’t have one no reason why a lorry driver should swerve to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

It should be legal to knock sheep out the way if theyre on the road

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    It should be legal to knock sheep out the way if theyre on the road
    I agree with this, not like the farmers give a toss about them.

**** the sheep.

2-1 the mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Believe it ornot in Argyll and Bute sheep are allowed to wander anywhere and farmers do not have to erect fences to keep their sheep in their fields.

My next door neighbours once left their garden gate open and sheep from a nearby farm got in and started eating the plants in the garden. As they were at work I phoned the farmer concerned and his wife eventually came along to retrieve them from the garden. She was not concerned about the damage her sheep had caused. The woman told me that her sheep were entitled to wander anywhere as Argyll and Bute was not a closed county for sheep and my next door neighbour should have ensured that their gate was securely shut.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Believe it ornot in Argyll and Bute sheep are allowed to wander anywhere and farmers do not have to erect fences to keep their sheep in their fields.

My next door neighbours once left their garden gate open and sheep from a nearby farm got in and started eating the plants in the garden. As they were at work I phoned the farmer concerned and his wife eventually came along to retrieve them from the garden. She was not concerned about the damage her sheep had caused. The woman told me that her sheep were entitled to wander anywhere as Argyll and Bute was not a closed county for sheep and my next door neighbour should have ensured that their gate was securely shut.
    There's a lot of sheep on here and Noah is the shepherd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)