+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The rousing cry for unity from the club

The rousing cry for unity from the club

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...1501%20%205535

If you are an employee do you have to agree to your name being on a letter or can it be put on anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...1501%20%205535

If you are an employee do you have to agree to your name being on a letter or can it be put on anyway?
    Can't get the linky up Bob. Is there a bit missing?

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Can't get the linky up Bob. Is there a bit missing?
    Sorry

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...amaal-15015535

The slug is sh1tting himself.Can see everyone trying to pull together to get rid of him and he doesn't like it.He is trying to cause a rift between fans.
    If he is happy with the squad,is our ambition as a club reached by finishing 10th?
    Ashley OUT !!!

The 10th place finish was perfect for Ashley. No Europe to contend with this season and an extra £15/17m in the bank than he expected. It met his and our ambition LAST season (In Nov/Dec im sure we would all have been more than happy with 17th), but all bar 1/2 at the club were wanting to kick on this season with 3/4 quality signings + 2/3 to bolster the squad, but we got 7 to bolster the squad. Its a bit like the season we got into the Europa League, similar thoughts and only Anita arrived.

Next summer will be no different.

A lot of noise about ‘we tried to convince Rafa to stay’ and some bo11ocks about how the new manager wants to assess his playing staff, no rash decisions, couldn’t get over the line.

The last 2 months is exactly why I have given up my ticket. But even I expected a (albeit small) nett spend.

I feel utterly depressed.

Likewise i was convinced we'd break our transfer record.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    The last 2 months is exactly why I have given up my ticket. But even I expected a (albeit small) nett spend.

I feel utterly depressed.
    I’d not be surprised by another relegation Mick.

We’ve maybe improved up front, still to be proven, but our best players were here let season... we’re still relying on Perez as a No 10 (and he isn’t) and we have no decent back up on the flanks (wing or fullback).

F**k all depth to the squad in key areas is gonna cost us if we get an injury.... if Kenedy was to get crocked we’re screwed.

There’s always the January transfer window. I’ll get my coat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)