+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dongda HE sold

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Or as Billy big balls ran out of cash.

Didn't Billy Big Balls slate Ray for doing exactly the same thing with a younger player? Would it have made any difference if he had gotten on the pitch last week, (I THINK he was a sub).

Alan Hardy's actually going into some depth about the reasons on his Twitter feed, in response to the understandable disappointment of the fans. In summary, player wanted to go and it was either take the deal on the table (very good one according to Alan, as above) or risk getting fleeced at the tribunal. The difference these days is that the players, and more importantly the agents, hold the whip hand to a much greater degree than in the days of Johnson and Draper.
    Last edited by jackal2; 10-08-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Does anyone know whether He Zhenyu is the same player or whether we had two players with the name He prior to this? Brothers perhaps?

EDIT: Ignore that, I see from his Twitter account it's the same person
    Same player: https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/team...ard/he-zhenyu/

Quote Originally Posted by 80milesSouth View Post
    I could have sworn that AH said that this player would be with us for at least another couple of years ?
    He did,on his twitter account.He will learn yet to keep his gob shut.Probably come out with more spin

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Didn't Billy Big Balls slate Ray for doing exactly the same thing with a younger player? Would it have made any difference if he had gotten on the pitch last week, (I THINK he was a sub).

Yep he slated RT for the sale of Jack Bearne to Liverpool. "Not under my watch" were the words weren't they? Fact is there's now't he can do about it. Player wants to go best cut the best deal and just shows how much AH knew about running a club or giving it large. Needs to curb what he says in public - it's all out there to be seen with a couple of clicks and search.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Yep he slated RT for the sale of Jack Bearne to Liverpool. "Not under my watch" were the words weren't they? Fact is there's now't he can do about it. Player wants to go best cut the best deal and just shows how much AH knew about running a club or giving it large. Needs to curb what he says in public - it's all out there to be seen with a couple of clicks and search.
    Wouldn't have made a difference it seems:

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Or as Billy big balls ran out of cash.
    Can someone please explain why on Earth anyone would have this attitude to AH? I simply do not get it.

*has btw

I can sense Twitter-sized holes being dug...

I think most fans are very supportive of Alan Hardy, but when he does invite criticism it tends to result from his social media activities.
    Last edited by jackal2; 10-08-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I can sense Twitter-sized holes being dug...

I think most fans are very supportive of Alan Hardy, but when he does invite criticism it tends to result from his social media activities.
    Backs against the wall jobby:

Quote Originally Posted by 80milesSouth View Post
    I could have sworn that AH said that this player would be with us for at least another couple of years ?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast