+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dongda HE sold

So we have an owner who is a football fan and an excited kid.

I am glad about that.

He is also a successful businessman. I am glad about that too.

How about we get behind him rather than look for every opportunity to criticise.

Oh well, I suppose it opens up the opportunity for Alan Smith to return as a loan signing and claim his rightful place on the bench.

Deep Joy.

(That's sarcasm by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Backs against the wall jobby:

What talented players are they then.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Oh well, I suppose it opens up the opportunity for Alan Smith to return as a loan signing and claim his rightful place on the bench.

Deep Joy.

(That's sarcasm by the way)
    What would you have done if you were chairman?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So we have an owner who is a football fan and an excited kid.

I am glad about that.

He is also a successful businessman. I am glad about that too.

How about we get behind him rather than look for every opportunity to criticise.
    I'm expressing valid concerns - now how about this:

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    18m18 minutes ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Geoff

I’m not putting up with that. Blocked. And if you’re a season ticket holder then please come and see me for a full refund! This club doesn’t need abusive idiots like you!

Alan Hardy added,
    Geoff
    @Notoriousgee
    Replying to @Bigalanh5
    Hardy, you are a liar! Don’t say he will be with us for three years, when you know it was a fake promise.
    Great work by the scouts tho, a great prospect that we’ll never see grow in our colours

Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    I will. So for the first time in what seems like ages, we have a "prospect" and someone offers £5 and he's gone. Why am I not surprised. What a crock of sh1t.
    Can you read?

Where does it say that Wolves paid £5?

Dongda He was on a scholar's deal. Another club made an offer. The scholar put in writing that he wanted to leave. Notts then had the choice of negotiating a deal with the club that made the offer, or getting royally fcuked by a tribunal.

Yeah if Dongda He had been on a pro contract, or had actaully played a single league game for Notts, then just maybe your beef has some merit but for fcuk's sake wind your neck in - like 99.9% of Notts fans - you hadn't even heard of this kid before the Basford friendly a few weeks back.

P.S. I agree that AH needs to be much more careful with his Twitter activity. "Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law or on NCM" - or words to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Can you read?

Dongda He was on a scholar's deal. Another club made an offer. The scholar put in writing that he wanted to leave. Notts then had the choice of negotiating a deal with the club that made the offer, or getting royally fcuked by a tribunal.

Yeah if Dongda He had been on a pro contract, or had actaully played a single league game for Notts, then just maybe your beef has some merit but for fcuk's sake wind your neck in - like 99.9% of Notts fans - you hadn't even heard of this kid before the Basford friendly a few weeks back.

P.S. I agree that AH needs to be much more careful with his Twitter activity. "Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law or on NCM" - or words to that effect.
    Agreed. When people write things such as have been tweeted about this, no wonder AH gets annoyed.

My own feeling is that it's disappointing but his hands were tied.

Imagine if he'd said pre-season that he'll probably be on his way! I think he probably posts what he wants to happen.

I do agree though that he probably needs to count to 100 before replying to some of these tweets!

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Can you read?

Most sensible fans would understand that we had no choice. Most sensible chairman would have known that too instead of spouting off how he wouldn't sell Jack Bearne and how he would hold on to Dongda He.

He would have done well to have apologised earlier on and say he'd not reckoned on the lure and power of the PL clubs instead of getting involved in spats. It's alright for kids to rant and smash their toys up, that is part of the process to becoming a responsible adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Most sensible fans would understand that we had no choice. Most sensible chairman would have known that too instead of spouting off how he wouldn't sell Jack Bearne and how he would hold on to Dongda He.

He would have done well to have apologised earlier on and say he'd not reckoned on the lure and power of the PL clubs instead of getting involved in spats. It's alright for kids to rant and smash their toys up, that is part of the process to becoming a responsible adult.
    But surely the Bearne and Dongda He situations are different?

Very strange state of affairs.....new chairman-owner slags off the ex-chairman owner for selling a young prospect.....then a year later does exactly the same, despite telling everyone he was on a 3-year deal, but that now he had no choice.....then he starts barring-banning people on twitter and offering them their season-ticket money back....wow

Someone needs to cancel their twitter account and get in a decent PR guru.

ps....before I get told off, AH is still the best thing to happen to Notts since Mr Pavis.....but he needs to learn a bit of restraint, I hear Ben Stokes is looking for a new job....PR manager material?....I think he'd make a decent fist of it!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast